ALL >> Education >> View Article
Core Concepts Of 70-492, Upgrade Your Mcpd: Web Developer 4 To Mcsd: Web Applications
Total Articles: 135
Basically the 70-492, Web Developer 4, Web Applications exam is introduced for the candidates who hold an MCPD - Web Developer 4 credential.
The 70-492 exam upgrades the MCPD: Web Developer 4 to MCSD: Web Applications exam is for those candidates who hold an MCPD: Web Developer 4 credential. Upon successfully clearing this exam the candidate holds the following certification: Microsoft Certified Solution Developer: Web Applications.
The 70-492 examis taken to measure the candidate’s ability to complete the technical tasks listed below.
There are nine sections that are covered in this exam which the candidates should cover thoroughly. They are as follows:
1. Design the Application Architecture
• Design and implement the Windows Azure role life cycle
2. Design the User Experience
• Design and implement UI behavior
3. Develop the User Experience
• Plan and implement globalization and localization
• Design and implement MVC controllers and actions
• Control application behavior by using MVC extensibility points
• Reduce network bandwidth
4. Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications
• Debug a Windows Azure application
5. Design and Implement Security
• Design and implement claims-based authentication across federated identity stores
6. Accessing Data
• Implement data storage in Windows Azure
• Create and configure a WCF service on Windows Azure
7. Designing and Implementing WCF Services
• Implement messaging patterns
• Host and manage services
8. Deploying Web Applications and Services
• Design a Web API
• Implement a Web API
• Secure a Web API
• Host and manage Web API
• Consume Web API web services
9. Deploying Web Applications and Services
• Manage packages by using NuGet
• Share assemblies between multiple applications and servers
Candidates sitting for this exam should hold an MCPD: Web Developer 4 certificate.
Preparing for an Exam
Microsoft Learning strongly recommends candidates to have hand-on experience with the product. This will help in understanding the courseware and exam questions. Candidates should familiarize themselves thoroughly with the exam objectives mentioned above to be well prepared for the exam.
The exam is available in English and Japanese languages. It is a proctored exam and candidates can schedule the exam through Prometric exam provider:
Note The preparation guide content for the exam can change at any time without prior notice given to the candidates. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Candidates use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, irrespective of its format.
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models