ALL >> Education >> View Article
Core Concepts Of 70-492, Upgrade Your Mcpd: Web Developer 4 To Mcsd: Web Applications
Total Articles: 135
Basically the 70-492, Web Developer 4, Web Applications exam is introduced for the candidates who hold an MCPD - Web Developer 4 credential.
The 70-492 exam upgrades the MCPD: Web Developer 4 to MCSD: Web Applications exam is for those candidates who hold an MCPD: Web Developer 4 credential. Upon successfully clearing this exam the candidate holds the following certification: Microsoft Certified Solution Developer: Web Applications.
The 70-492 examis taken to measure the candidate’s ability to complete the technical tasks listed below.
There are nine sections that are covered in this exam which the candidates should cover thoroughly. They are as follows:
1. Design the Application Architecture
• Design and implement the Windows Azure role life cycle
2. Design the User Experience
• Design and implement UI behavior
3. Develop the User Experience
• Plan and implement globalization and localization
• Design and implement MVC controllers and actions
• Control application behavior by using MVC extensibility points
• Reduce network bandwidth
4. Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications
• Debug a Windows Azure application
5. Design and Implement Security
• Design and implement claims-based authentication across federated identity stores
6. Accessing Data
• Implement data storage in Windows Azure
• Create and configure a WCF service on Windows Azure
7. Designing and Implementing WCF Services
• Implement messaging patterns
• Host and manage services
8. Deploying Web Applications and Services
• Design a Web API
• Implement a Web API
• Secure a Web API
• Host and manage Web API
• Consume Web API web services
9. Deploying Web Applications and Services
• Manage packages by using NuGet
• Share assemblies between multiple applications and servers
Candidates sitting for this exam should hold an MCPD: Web Developer 4 certificate.
Preparing for an Exam
Microsoft Learning strongly recommends candidates to have hand-on experience with the product. This will help in understanding the courseware and exam questions. Candidates should familiarize themselves thoroughly with the exam objectives mentioned above to be well prepared for the exam.
The exam is available in English and Japanese languages. It is a proctored exam and candidates can schedule the exam through Prometric exam provider:
Note The preparation guide content for the exam can change at any time without prior notice given to the candidates. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Candidates use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, irrespective of its format.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde