ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding The Core Concept Of Hp0-j66: Hp Storage Migration Exam
Total Articles: 135
In the present era of technology advancements, The HPIT industry is one of the most competitive markets and an HP certificate shows a candidate as highly qualified.
The candidates who are successful at passing the HP0-J66: HP Storage Migration exam will show their knowledgeby analyzing scenarios and applying their skills to come up with solutions.This exam enables holders of current APC, AIS, ASE and MASE 2011 Integration certifications to achieve the HP ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V1 certification. To pass the exam, you will need to demonstrate knowledge of the HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000, HP StoreVirtual 4130 and 4330 storage platforms and HP StoreOnce B6000 Backup systems with HP Catalyst.
The objectives of the HP0-J66 HP Storage Migration exam cover five specific
Fundamental storage architecture and technology
Describe storage transport components.
Describe and characterize SAN topologies.
Describe storage virtualization technologies.
Describe backup systems technology.
Describe data availability technologies.
Describe archiving technologies.
HP Storage products, solutions, and service offerings
Correctly position the HP Storage portfolio.
Identify the strength of HP Storage solutions
Solution planning and design
Plan and design a solution
Size a solution
Describe and explain storage tools and utilities
Candidates holding MASE, ASE, AIS or APCStorage works Integration certification and who plan to migrate to the new HP Storage Solutions Architect certifications:
HP ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V1
HP Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V1
Recommended Study Aid
It is recommended that candidates not only use the course material to study and prepare for the exam but also have practical experience and knowledge based on real-world situations. Candidates who are successful at passing the exam will be able to show their competency by analyzing scenarios and applying their knowledge and skills to come to the correct solutions.
All candidates can register for the HP0-J66 exam at the Pearson VUE website. They would need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE ID to register. HP IDs can be obtained by visiting The Learning Center.
The HP0-J66 exam is a proctored exam, which must be completed at a schedule time and authorized location. The exam consists of 74 questions. The candidates need to complete these questions in 115 minutes. The passing sore required is 68%. The format of the exam is multiple choice questions (single answer) and multiple choice (multiple answer).
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar