ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Mb6-870: Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Trade And Logistics Exam
Total Articles: 135
The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics or simply the MB6-870 exam is designed for those who are sales, purchase or store managers, sales persons, product designers and generally all those individuals who are responsible for setup and administration, logistics, inventory and warehouse management, and product information management. Below are the topic areas covered on this exam.
Managing the Supply Chain Foundation
Managing Distribution and Trade
Managing Bills of Materials
You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the exam other than the topics given below:
1. Managing the Supply Chain Foundation
• Managing product information.
• Setting up inventory management.
• Managing purchase orders.
• Managing serial and batch numbers.
• Managing sales orders.
• Managing quality and quarantine.
• Managing inventory journals and reports.
2. Managing Distribution and Trade
• Managing over/under delivery and charges.
• Managing customer and vendor agreements.
• Managing item arrival and registration.
• Managing sales quotations.
• Managing item reservations.
• Picking sales orders.
• Managing returns.
• Managing commissions.
• Managing transfer orders.
3. Managing Bills of Materials
• Creating simple BOMs.
• Creating versioned BOMs with versions.
• Working with BOM and product configurations.
• Working with BOM calculations.
• Managing sales orders and BOMs.
• Managing scrap and measurement.
• Managing reports and other BOM functionality.
Candidates should have a general working knowledge of Windows 7 and office 2010. They should have experience in purchase and inbound operations, sales and outbound operation and inventory management.
It is strongly recommended that candidates have both practical experience of the product and also use any of the training resources listed below:
The 80305A: Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and the 80339A: Bill of Materials in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 both are two days instructor led courses.
The 80306A: Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a three day instructor led course.
80306AE: Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
80305AE: Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
80339AE: Bill of Materials in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The 80306AE is a nine hour course whereas the 80305AE and 80309AE are each seven hours in duration.
Microsoft Online Resources
80308: Procurement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The exam published in August 2011 is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)). It is a proctored exam and candidates can register for an exam with Prometric.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake