ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Mb6-870: Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Trade And Logistics Exam
Total Articles: 135
The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics or simply the MB6-870 exam is designed for those who are sales, purchase or store managers, sales persons, product designers and generally all those individuals who are responsible for setup and administration, logistics, inventory and warehouse management, and product information management. Below are the topic areas covered on this exam.
Managing the Supply Chain Foundation
Managing Distribution and Trade
Managing Bills of Materials
You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the exam other than the topics given below:
1. Managing the Supply Chain Foundation
• Managing product information.
• Setting up inventory management.
• Managing purchase orders.
• Managing serial and batch numbers.
• Managing sales orders.
• Managing quality and quarantine.
• Managing inventory journals and reports.
2. Managing Distribution and Trade
• Managing over/under delivery and charges.
• Managing customer and vendor agreements.
• Managing item arrival and registration.
• Managing sales quotations.
• Managing item reservations.
• Picking sales orders.
• Managing returns.
• Managing commissions.
• Managing transfer orders.
3. Managing Bills of Materials
• Creating simple BOMs.
• Creating versioned BOMs with versions.
• Working with BOM and product configurations.
• Working with BOM calculations.
• Managing sales orders and BOMs.
• Managing scrap and measurement.
• Managing reports and other BOM functionality.
Candidates should have a general working knowledge of Windows 7 and office 2010. They should have experience in purchase and inbound operations, sales and outbound operation and inventory management.
It is strongly recommended that candidates have both practical experience of the product and also use any of the training resources listed below:
The 80305A: Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and the 80339A: Bill of Materials in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 both are two days instructor led courses.
The 80306A: Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a three day instructor led course.
80306AE: Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
80305AE: Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
80339AE: Bill of Materials in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The 80306AE is a nine hour course whereas the 80305AE and 80309AE are each seven hours in duration.
Microsoft Online Resources
80308: Procurement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The exam published in August 2011 is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)). It is a proctored exam and candidates can register for an exam with Prometric.
Education Articles1. Non-native Speakers Can Also Find English Teaching Jobs In Thailand
Author: Stuart Spindlow
2. Key Tactics The Pros Use For Chartered Accountants In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
3. Know Why Private Tuition Is Pretty Helpful For Children
Author: Hayden Bowden
4. Professional Tips To Play Guitar Better
Author: ALMADEN SCHOOL
5. Introduction Of Bootstrap3 Tutorials:
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
6. Short Term Courses At Deshbandhu College
Author: Shreyansh Shrivastava
7. Exploring The Features And Benefits Of Autocad
Author: Rahul Tripathi
8. Sap Successfactors - All You Need To Know
Author: tyrion william
9. Apply Apsc Recruitment 2017–18 For Post Of 393 Ae/ Lecturer/ Inspector
Author: Recruitment Result
10. Open The Door Of Opportunities By Clearing The Rhcsa Certification Exam
Author: multisoft virtual Academy
11. Digital Marketing Institutes In Hyderabad
Author: Mounika thumula
12. Learn Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
13. Learn Holy Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
14. Get Going With A Graphic Designing Course
Author: WLCI Graphic Design College
15. Significance Of Reliable Online Trading System
Author: Henry James