ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Of The Best Figure
Total Articles: 442
The magazine claims to have possession of 16 of the 18 names on the list, which the UPA government refused to make public.
The paper revealed names of the 15 account holders. They are: Manoj Dhupelia, Rupal Dhupelia, Mohan Dhupelia, Hasmukh Gandhi, Chintan Gandhi, Arun Kochar, Ashok Jaipuria, Raj Foundation, Urvashi Foundation and Ambrunova Trust. The three trusts are registered outside India, the report said.
The revelations may mean fresh trouble for an already embattled UPA government which has been refusing to make public the names saying it was bound by secrecy clauses in agreements with a host of countries.
The government has given some names in a sealed envelope to the Supreme Court which is hearing a case.
“At this point, we are putting out 15 names without disclosing details like their addresses, the businesses they are involved in and the total money they have stored away in Liechtenstein,” the weekly said.
It said the 18 names are part of the list of 1,400 clients, which were stolen from the databank of LGT Group, the Liechtenstein bank owned by the principality’s ruling family, and passed on to German tax authorities in 2008. The German government had paid as much as €5 million, or $7.4 million, for information on German account holders in Liechtenstein...After this, Germany and England had launched massive investigations resulting in prosecution of dozens of their citizens.
Germany alone had initiated action against over 600 of its tax payers. Besides taking action against its own citizens, Germany had also shared this information with other countries including India.
Who are the?
Owners of Mumbai-based Rosy Blue having offices across the globe, informed sources. They also own Film Waves which has an equity in Kochi IPL team. Arun is CEO of the group. Mumbai-based Gujarati businessman and owns a prominent. The three trusts have their registered offices outside India.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent