ALL >> Business >> View Article
Postcard Marketing Explained
Total Articles: 40
Many businesses these days are taking a step back and evaluating the most effective marketing methods that will meet their needs. One not so hidden advertising and marketing gem for many years has been, and still is, direct mail marketing. This is for good reason. Direct mail achieves real results almost immediately.
There are different types of direct mail advertising though you need to look for the method that will best meet your needs. It is quite likely that one particular method will come up again and again – postcard marketing. Not exactly sure how this works? This quick guide can help.
Postcard marketing is exactly as it seems. You design a simple postcard, mail it out, and reach thousands of prospects in one swipe. Wondering why so many people take advantage of this type of direct mail advertising? Here are just a few of the reasons.
• They’re easy to read. Direct mail marketing sometimes has one big problem – getting prospects to open the envelope. This does not occur with a postcard, though. There’s nothing to open, so it’s not an issue. Prospects can’t help but read it when they pull it out of the mailbox.
• There are not many competitors. Lots of companies have abandoned the world of direct mail in favor of electronic marketing. The reality, though, is that people are just as likely to respond to direct mail as they are any piece of email. Larger businesses, though, still favor email over direct mail, so you have fewer competitors in this market than you might elsewhere.
• Postcards have lots of options. No matter what size you want them to be, how many pictures you want to include, what color you choose, or the level of gloss you select, they can accommodate in a way that digital marketing cannot.
• Postcards are physical. Unlike an email, people can actually hold a postcard and that’s a powerful connection that online marketing cannot make.
• It’s affordable. Postcard marketing is cheaper than you think. It costs just twenty-three cents to mail a postcard and the printing costs are minimal. With the right company, you can even get free design services to help make your campaign even more effective. It’s the perfect package of print marketing and affordability.
Remember, good marketing doesn’t have to be expensive or intense. It can be as simple as dropping your prospects a well-designed postcard with a great offer on it. In an economy like this, that’s a good thing for start-ups and well-established companies alike.
Choose the Right Company To Help
If you’re thinking that postcard marketing might be the right solution for you, the key to increasing your ROI is to make certain that you have a direct mail company standing behind you who can help with every step of the process. Mudlick Mail is that company. With the right resources to make certain you get the perfect direct mail list, design, and analytics you need to make your marketing efforts a success. You can expect a better ROI from the very first mailing. Visit our online ROI Calculator tool to see how easily postcard direct mail can maximize your marketing spend.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth