ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Ten Indoor And Outdoor Games To Play With Your Dog:
Total Articles: 17
It is too important to make your dog civilized. As everyone knows those dogs have enormous energy and they were once wild, so they need to release that energy. You can get two way benefits by playing with your dogs. The biggest benefit is that you can release your pets’ energy by playing with him. So what should be done, if you really want to make your pet happy then in case you must play with him/her and spend time with him? This will not only make him happy but also will give solace to your heart. When your pet is fit and fine then most of the times, he can spoil your bed or even make the room untidy by scattering the things on your ground. You can do it by playing 10 games with your little puppy or Dog, you must consider the age of the pup before you choose a play and the playing objects should be decided accordingly.
• The most interesting game is to throw ball in the garden or any toy object, the color should be attractive and he/she would run in the garden to get the object and would return with that, you can again throw and he/she would catch it and give it to you, this is a simple but interesting game but needs ample open space. Just remember that overexcitement is never good for your pet. So it is better to give breaks time to time and draw his attention towards you.
• Many dogs like to follow the bubbles, which is really an interesting game. You can create bubbles by soapy water, which is easy and interesting game to play.
• Playing tug-of –war is really most interesting game. You can play it with your dog but the winning condition should be upon the behavior of the dog, as if the dog so much submission and coward then to boost his courage, he must be allowed to win. On the other hand if he is ferocious then he must not be allowed to win. So this is really a nice game without cost.
• When you take your dog to dog park there are generally so many other dogs and he might feel like fighting with them and if you have a small pup then in case he can feel shy and scared. So in both cases you need to teach him dog park etiquettes and to mix up with his companion in a healthy way.
• Running and jogging is also an exercise which can make you both feel touched towards each other.
• Playing hide and seek is also an interesting game which can make your dog feel good.
• Training dog not to urinate everywhere is also an essential thing. You must take the dog out for a walk daily and should instruct him to learn etiquettes. If you start bringing up dog in the small age then it is easier to mould him according to the domestic surrounding.
• You can play chess with him, even though it is surprising but true that they find it interesting to play.
• Spending time with your dog is essential so even you can play with toys with sound and so many indoor objects, while it is not possible to play outside.
• There are so many games and ideas available on Google. You can also make him wear different colored clothes, which will make him happy. You can even celebrate his birthday like a kid, which will make him feel special. Your pooch will look good in birthday cap too.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee