ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Driving Instructor V Test Examiner
Total Articles: 312
To get into a car along side a complete novice who has no knowledge whatsoever of handling a vehicle, let alone handle other drivers on our busy roads takes some guts. (Instructor)
Knowing how to drive is simple? Knowing the high way code is even more simple, what isn't so simple is not knowing what the other driver is going to do.
The roads would be much safer if we were mind readers but unfortunately no glass ball to check out what lies ahead. The more lessons the more in take of rules and regulations.
Instructors who EARN to drive
Over a period of time the driving instructor that was once a stranger is now your friendly passenger who wants you to excel in your need to get a pass...
Helping you to build up confidence in your self will be one of his main priorities.
Your friendly passenger has now become your companion, who throughout all your lessons has got to know you personally and corrected any bad habits you may have picked up while learning to drive
The magic moment has arrived to put in for your test. How do you know when the time is right? Simple, when the stalling or buck jumping of the Car is all in the past, no more silly questions like where the clutch is. No more accidental kerb mounting.
If any one should know you are ready to take that god fearing test, it has to be the stranger your friend your companion. (You're Instructor)
He was the one who had the guts to get in beside you ignoring the dangers that lay ahead. He was with you throughout the teething stages, pampering you like a mother would with her child.
The driving instructor makes the final decision that you are ready to take to the highways. Education goes no further because your instructor has taught you all there is to know. If this stranger your friend your companion your instructor had any doubts he would not allow you to put yourself and that of other motorists in danger.
Why so many fail. The answer is nerves
They send in an official type looking geezer with a clipboard. Another stranger, only this one is never to become you're your friend your companion. He is out to pass judgment before the key is turned in the ignition
You may guarantee if some one is waiting for you to make a mistake then the inevitable happens.
This geezer's decision also undermines the driving instructor's better judgment. Driving instructors do the dirty work but when it comes to dishing out the filth, leave that to the examiners.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai