ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Dodge Buzz Upcoming Models
Total Articles: 312
DaimlerChrysler’s Dodge division has certainly been making a name for itself over the past decade. No longer in the shadow of Chrysler or a carbon copy of Plymouth, Dodge has its own Vehicles stamped with its own unique personality. The Charger is Dodge’s latest hot model; what can Dodge do for an encore? Read on for all the exciting details!
Caliber The compact Neon is dead and a replacement vehicle is waiting in the wings by the name of Caliber. Sporting Dodge’s signature crosshair grille, the Caliber resembles a Chrysler Pacifica but it is in the Chrysler PT Cruiser’s size range. This five door wagon-like vehicle features jacked up wheel arches and a sloped roofline that tapers off to a rear hatch spoiler. On demand all wheel drive is expected to be one of the car’s options. Built on a Mitsubishi Lancer platform, the Caliber has been planned to go toe-to-toe with the VW Golf and Mazda 3. The Caliber is expected to debut in early 2006 as a 2007 model.
Nitro Dodge gets a small SUV, the Nitro which is a rebadged and slightly reworked Jeep Liberty. As is customary with all contemporary Dodges, the Nitro sports the Dodge crosshair grille and unique wheel arches. Everything else about the Nitro is expected to be virtually the same as the Liberty including engine and transmission choices. The Nitro is expected to debut late in 2006.
Charger Coupe Okay, I am dreaming. So are a lot of other people who are just itching for Dodge to release a two door version of the awesome Charger. The word about Charger is this: half the people like the sedan and the other half are disappointed it wasn’t developed as a coupe. No confirmation has been made, but a coupe may show up in late 2007 joining with [not replacing] the current sedan.
Love Those Vans Chrysler is nearing the end of the life cycle for the current crop of minivans which still outsells any competitor on the market. Stow ‘N Go has been such a popular hit that any redesign will be built around this nifty feature. Expect the newest rendition of the Caravan and the Chrysler Town and Country to show up some time in 2008.
So, there you have it. The division that at one time gave us the Aries K and Omni now features the Viper, Ram, Dakota, Durango, and a host of other exciting vehicles. Dodge fans are pinching themselves hoping that it isn’t all a dream. Well, it isn’t and the upcoming models promise to uphold Dodge's new found place in The Chrysler Group.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona