ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Dodge Buzz Upcoming Models
Total Articles: 399
DaimlerChrysler’s Dodge division has certainly been making a name for itself over the past decade. No longer in the shadow of Chrysler or a carbon copy of Plymouth, Dodge has its own Vehicles stamped with its own unique personality. The Charger is Dodge’s latest hot model; what can Dodge do for an encore? Read on for all the exciting details!
Caliber The compact Neon is dead and a replacement vehicle is waiting in the wings by the name of Caliber. Sporting Dodge’s signature crosshair grille, the Caliber resembles a Chrysler Pacifica but it is in the Chrysler PT Cruiser’s size range. This five door wagon-like vehicle features jacked up wheel arches and a sloped roofline that tapers off to a rear hatch spoiler. On demand all wheel drive is expected to be one of the car’s options. Built on a Mitsubishi Lancer platform, the Caliber has been planned to go toe-to-toe with the VW Golf and Mazda 3. The Caliber is expected to debut in early 2006 as a 2007 model.
Nitro Dodge gets a small SUV, the Nitro which is a rebadged and slightly reworked Jeep Liberty. As is customary with all contemporary Dodges, the Nitro sports the Dodge crosshair grille and unique wheel arches. Everything else about the Nitro is expected to be virtually the same as the Liberty including engine and transmission choices. The Nitro is expected to debut late in 2006.
Charger Coupe Okay, I am dreaming. So are a lot of other people who are just itching for Dodge to release a two door version of the awesome Charger. The word about Charger is this: half the people like the sedan and the other half are disappointed it wasn’t developed as a coupe. No confirmation has been made, but a coupe may show up in late 2007 joining with [not replacing] the current sedan.
Love Those Vans Chrysler is nearing the end of the life cycle for the current crop of minivans which still outsells any competitor on the market. Stow ‘N Go has been such a popular hit that any redesign will be built around this nifty feature. Expect the newest rendition of the Caravan and the Chrysler Town and Country to show up some time in 2008.
So, there you have it. The division that at one time gave us the Aries K and Omni now features the Viper, Ram, Dakota, Durango, and a host of other exciting vehicles. Dodge fans are pinching themselves hoping that it isn’t all a dream. Well, it isn’t and the upcoming models promise to uphold Dodge's new found place in The Chrysler Group.
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare