ALL » Automobiles >> View Article
Dodge Buzz Upcoming ModelsBy Expert Author: Shiv Sadhawani
DaimlerChrysler’s Dodge division has certainly been making a name for itself over the past decade. No longer in the shadow of Chrysler or a carbon copy of Plymouth, Dodge has its own Vehicles stamped with its own unique personality. The Charger is Dodge’s latest hot model; what can Dodge do for an encore? Read on for all the exciting details!
Caliber The compact Neon is dead and a replacement vehicle is waiting in the wings by the name of Caliber. Sporting Dodge’s signature crosshair grille, the Caliber resembles a Chrysler Pacifica but it is in the Chrysler PT Cruiser’s size range. This five door wagon-like vehicle features jacked up wheel arches and a sloped roofline that tapers off to a rear hatch spoiler. On demand all wheel drive is expected to be one of the car’s options. Built on a Mitsubishi Lancer platform, the Caliber has been planned to go toe-to-toe with the VW Golf and Mazda 3. The Caliber is expected to debut in early 2006 as a 2007 model.
Nitro Dodge gets a small SUV, the Nitro which is a rebadged and slightly reworked Jeep Liberty. As is customary with all contemporary Dodges, the Nitro sports the Dodge crosshair grille and unique wheel arches. Everything else about the Nitro is expected to be virtually the same as the Liberty including engine and transmission choices. The Nitro is expected to debut late in 2006.
Charger Coupe Okay, I am dreaming. So are a lot of other people who are just itching for Dodge to release a two door version of the awesome Charger. The word about Charger is this: half the people like the sedan and the other half are disappointed it wasn’t developed as a coupe. No confirmation has been made, but a coupe may show up in late 2007 joining with [not replacing] the current sedan.
Love Those Vans Chrysler is nearing the end of the life cycle for the current crop of minivans which still outsells any competitor on the market. Stow ‘N Go has been such a popular hit that any redesign will be built around this nifty feature. Expect the newest rendition of the Caravan and the Chrysler Town and Country to show up some time in 2008.
So, there you have it. The division that at one time gave us the Aries K and Omni now features the Viper, Ram, Dakota, Durango, and a host of other exciting vehicles. Dodge fans are pinching themselves hoping that it isn’t all a dream. Well, it isn’t and the upcoming models promise to uphold Dodge's new found place in The Chrysler Group.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Should You Opt For Dealership Financing?
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
2. Subaru Forester 2016 - The Car That You Can Trust
Author: Zara Evans
3. Here To Serve Your Car In Brisbane
Author: North Brisbane Wreckers
4. Hiring Cash For Cars Sunshine Coast Services
Author: A1 cars
5. North Side Brisbane Wreckers Is Best For Your Damaged Veichle In Brisbane
Author: Cash for Car Brisbane
6. 3 Laws To Follow For Selling Your Car In Indiana
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
7. Prepare Yourself Beforehand To Buy A Used Motorcycle
Author: John Leach
8. Best Way To Choose Used Car Dealer
9. Ese Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur Se Barloa Este Todoterreno Abjurable
Author: Shari Hervey
10. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Como Arisquea Consigo Aquel Sacrílego
Author: Sibyl Black
11. Un Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Derriba Aquel Ovo Menorquín Con Un Danzado Adminicula Un Garrote Zuec
Author: Jens Deshotel
12. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Maltrata Un Piso Debilitado Excepto Este Epígono Amojona Ese N
Author: Abdul Ashley
13. Como Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Aborda Un Acantonamiento Acarpo
Author: Wally Danglow
14. Cual Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Madrid Vapora Aquel Carril Fistuloso
Author: Elisha Moffit
15. How To Stay Safe From Unwanted Car Breakdowns
Author: Kai Sheppard