ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
World Television Premier And Their Strategies
Total Articles: 46
It was just a month before Eid that twitter witnessed a war of tweets between Akshay Kumar fans and Shah Rukh Khan Fans over the release of their respective films at the same time. While most AK fans claimed that OUATIMA will break all records in the history of Bollywood collections, SRK fans were sure that Chennai Express would need no marketing tactics to make the film a super duper hit. Today Chennai Express became the second film to enter the 200 crore club and was recently stripped out of the first position by KRRISH 3 to become the film with the highest collections in the history of Hindi cinema.
But it's been hardly 3 months that the Eid releases hit the cinema halls and these films have already been premiered on Hindi movie channels. Such has become the tragedy of films. Look at it this way, when was the last time a film promoted itself saying 100 days completed or golden jubilee days? Not many films in a very long time. That's because most of them now run behind the concept of 100 crore and 200 crore club. But the viewers aren't complaining about it because they get to see all the latest Hindi movies in the Bollywood channels. That's what happened with Once Upon A Time IN Mumbai Again. The film that bombed at the box office was telecasted by Sony Max within a month of its release.
But this is not restricted to bad films only. Chennai Express was recently telecasted after two months of its theatrical release. Even movies like Ghanchakkar, BARFII, ABCD, SHOOT OUT AT WADALA, YEH JAWAANI HAI DEWAANE, Special 26, RANJHANAA, OMG and few more followed the same pattern and featured on television soon after its release. While most channels are adapting the same formula to build themselves as the leading Bollywood channel, only a few have managed to succeed. Channels like UTV Movies, Sony Max, SET and COLORS lead this race; other networks like Zee and Star are struggling in their own ways. Since the game has now turned towards grabbing the satellite rights for the movie before others do, everyone wants to be the first one to seize it. And to add on to the statistics of impressing the film makers regarding the promotions, channels rigorously promote the film premier through outdoor innovations, mall activations and various digital platforms. Behind the scenes gossip, film related contests and various other tactics have worked for these movie channels, other than promoting it on their own portals. And are the viewers happy with this move? Evidently, yes!
Entertainment Articles1. Importance Of Corporate Outing In A Busy City Like Hyderabad
Author: Corporate team outing in Hyderabad
2. Architecture Photographers Los Angeles Can Take Your Business To The Next Level!
Author: Hardin Piepers
3. The Swing Dance Lessons Brighton Offer You The Chance To Learn The Best Dancing Style Of Yester Year
4. Why Hiring A Party Bus For Your Stag Night Celebration Makes Sense?
Author: Padraic O Reilly
5. How Flowers Can Change Human Behaviour
6. Learn Acting Courses From The Fcai
Author: Vikram Pandith
7. Photographers In Los Cabos Producing The Best Cabo Engagement Photography!
Author: Steven Hardin
9. Mumbai Escorts: Find Independent Female Mumbai Escorts Services For Gentlemen
Author: Karishma Sharma
10. Sell & Buy Event Tickets | Concert, Music, Sports, Festival, Nightlife
11. Everything You Should Know About Hollywood Clapperboards!
Author: Sagar Gore
12. A Professional Cabo Wedding Photographer Can Add More Values For Your Wedding!
Author: Steven Hardin
13. Gym In Noida
14. A Look At Subliminal Advertising – Are You Watching Closely?
15. Colorado Boudoir Photography And Colorado Senior Photography
Author: Michael Cray