ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
World Television Premier And Their Strategies
Total Articles: 46
It was just a month before Eid that twitter witnessed a war of tweets between Akshay Kumar fans and Shah Rukh Khan Fans over the release of their respective films at the same time. While most AK fans claimed that OUATIMA will break all records in the history of Bollywood collections, SRK fans were sure that Chennai Express would need no marketing tactics to make the film a super duper hit. Today Chennai Express became the second film to enter the 200 crore club and was recently stripped out of the first position by KRRISH 3 to become the film with the highest collections in the history of Hindi cinema.
But it's been hardly 3 months that the Eid releases hit the cinema halls and these films have already been premiered on Hindi movie channels. Such has become the tragedy of films. Look at it this way, when was the last time a film promoted itself saying 100 days completed or golden jubilee days? Not many films in a very long time. That's because most of them now run behind the concept of 100 crore and 200 crore club. But the viewers aren't complaining about it because they get to see all the latest Hindi movies in the Bollywood channels. That's what happened with Once Upon A Time IN Mumbai Again. The film that bombed at the box office was telecasted by Sony Max within a month of its release.
But this is not restricted to bad films only. Chennai Express was recently telecasted after two months of its theatrical release. Even movies like Ghanchakkar, BARFII, ABCD, SHOOT OUT AT WADALA, YEH JAWAANI HAI DEWAANE, Special 26, RANJHANAA, OMG and few more followed the same pattern and featured on television soon after its release. While most channels are adapting the same formula to build themselves as the leading Bollywood channel, only a few have managed to succeed. Channels like UTV Movies, Sony Max, SET and COLORS lead this race; other networks like Zee and Star are struggling in their own ways. Since the game has now turned towards grabbing the satellite rights for the movie before others do, everyone wants to be the first one to seize it. And to add on to the statistics of impressing the film makers regarding the promotions, channels rigorously promote the film premier through outdoor innovations, mall activations and various digital platforms. Behind the scenes gossip, film related contests and various other tactics have worked for these movie channels, other than promoting it on their own portals. And are the viewers happy with this move? Evidently, yes!
Entertainment Articles1. Benefits Of Online Chatting
Author: Meggie Mills
2. Know About The Best Applications Of Smart Mini Projector
Author: Eugene Olechnovic
3. Mature Dating In Uk Is Gaining Popularity
Author: Touy Boy
4. Invitation Cards Design For Wedding & Birthday In Hyderabad.
5. Five Tips On Building A Corporate Promotional Video
6. Why It Is A Prefect Time To Get Attached With The Canadian Film Industry
Author: Liam Grant
7. Get Introduced To The Benefits Of Learning At The Top Salsa Wohlen Institute
Author: Salsa People
8. Planning An Amazing Bachelorette Party
Author: Ashley Jennifer
9. 10 Things You Need To Know About Led Tv
Author: Divya Sharma
10. Ultra Defender Replacement Filter Cartridge (bb20)
Author: Ultra Defender Replacement Filter Cartridge (BB20)
11. Chokhi Dhani Rajasthani Wedding Resort In Pune
Author: Shehraz Khan
12. Best Europe Holidays Tour Plan's
13. How To Keep Busy When You’re Single
Author: Edmund Brunetti
14. How To Make Slime Step By Step - Different Methods Of Slime Making Videos
Author: Jainit Shah
15. Getting About With The Silliest Bachelorette Party Ever!
Author: Ashley Jennifer