ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fans For Chemical Industry
Total Articles: 50
Fans are used in many different areas of the plant. Each of these custom applications requires quality fans designed for durability, ease of maintenance and dependability. Some of the areas where fans are used include forced draft fans and induced draft fans. CB Fan Co. has extensive experience providing air movement solutions involving all areas of petrochemical processing, and has worked with numerous companies throughout the United States and worldwide, serving more than 60 petrochemical facilities and counting.
CB Fan Co. provides fan testing and validation services at the in-house laboratory, as well as on-site. We also offer scheduled maintenance, including balance, alignment and operational training. CB Fan services and repairs all brands and types of fans. The fan services offered is an extension of Buffalo Fan's commitment to provide the customers with the highest level of service and support.
CB Fan and its assotiated companies have vast experience in meeting the extremely stringent requirements of the American Petroleum Institute (API). With engineers sitting on the API task force, project management, test procedures and worldwide installations, CB Fan Co. has the experience and expertise to meet the API 560 and 673 specifications without exceptions. Typical requirements are:
• Fan sleeve bearings, wither anti-friction or hydrodynamic
• Constant level oilers
• Single or double carbon ring shaft seals
• Corrosion resistant shaft sleeves with strict runout tolerances
• Heavy-duty inlet silencers with minimum 15' height requirements
• NDE-Dye penetrant inspection of rotor welds
• Fan mechanical run test & performance shop test
Special features of chemical duty fans are:
• Cast iron access doors
• External linkage radial vane damper
• Tubular base
• Lateral & torsional analysis complete to the bottom of the sub base
CB Fan is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of the highest quality industrial fans throughout the world. Our products are known for their rugged construction and reliable operation. CB Fan offers unmatched flexibility and fan customization, coupled with superior service before and after the sale. CB Fan also have the capability to provide parts and service for products not manufactured by CB Fan Co.
Biomass boiler packages service the wood industry—burning waste products ranging from excess wood, wood chips, coconut husks, or even cocoa bean shells to create steam that can then be used to generate power. Fans serving these types of industrial applications need to have a rugged construction to be able to handle the harsh operating environment introduced by the high-temperature biomass boilers, and Buffalo fans continue to stand up to the test. All housings are continuously welded using heavy gauge, reinforced steel, and suitably braced to prevent pulsation. Wheels and blades are manufactured with a heavy-duty, robust design.
In addition, the range of products used in the boilers means that the fans must handle often-dirty airstreams. In these cases, straight radial blade designs are used to alleviate the potential operational problems that can be caused from buildup on the blades from materials coming through the fan. CB Fan also understand the importance of designing a product that could meet the needs of varying climates and other environmental challenges. CB Fans are designed to be prolific throughout the word, from varying climates in South America, Europe, Canada, and all throughout the U.S. to ensure uninterrupted, consistent operation.
CB Fan has the engineering and manufacturing capabilities to accommodate virtually every conceivable application,after completing thousands of successful installations worldwide and have a proven track record for tackling the most technically complex and unique applications. CB Fan offers a great breadth of products and quickly adapting to the needs of the customers.
Additional information can be found at the CB Blower company web site http://cbblower.com
Industrial Equipment Engineer
CB Fan Co.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy