ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Security Label Stops Theft
Total Articles: 2
Security of products is primary concern for every seller. Earlier it was easy to keep an eye on customers and ensure that every product is safe in shop and no one is allowed to tempered with it until consumer pay for it. However, shoplifting is common fear for every shopkeeper and they often become its victim. CCTV cameras are good option for getting rid of the shoplifting fear however it is only good for small shops. The mall culture has failed the idea of CCTV camera as here customer moves freely pick things and put in basket if they like. It is really confusing for anyone to monitor though CCTV.
For such problems security sticker labels or security tags are being used. Security tags are nothing but a sticker that is used on products. In malls whatever you purchased from clothes to food items every product is secured with best security labels which ensure nothing get steal. The types of label or tags may be different from product to product but their ultimate intention is to save products from being steeles. These tags have become popular among shoppers in few decades and shoppers are using it wisely.
So how do these security label works? Do they shout when someone steals them? Well, not exactly but somewhat you are correct. These tags have radio frequency chip which can be removed only and only by shopper or their authorized staff itself. When customer pay the bill a staff uses equipment with heavy magnetic effect specially designed for this purpose which neutralize the radio frequency of tab or security label. A loud beep indicates that tag has been neutralized till the tag doesn’t beep it means it hasn’t neutralized. If customer try to get out of the mall or shop without removal of this tag the beep sound buzzes which alerts the security.
Just like security sticker labels tamper evident holographic stripe is also trends in market. Tamper evident holographic stripe is generally use by factory owners or industries which supply goods in bulk. When cartons of goods are supplied from one place to another there are high chances of it getting tempered. In such case either manufacturer or customer loss and they both have no knowledge about it. For an instance if a gram of washing powder is steal from hundreds of packaged it won’t be markable and no one may notice it. For stopping such activity tamper evident holographic stripe is used. Holographic self adhesive label stick on products or carton and it cannot be open without letting remark of tempering on it. No matter how smart someone tries to open it leaves mark on it and alert the final party about it.
There are several types of security labels are available in the market. You can design you own label or just consult manufacturer who can offer you numbers of options of security labels that can protect your goods efficiently.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.