ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
10 Points For A Greater Longevity Of Your Fountain Pens By Montblanc!
Total Articles: 3
So make it a point that you follow the following 10 points for a greater longevity of your fountain pens by Montblanc.
1) Make it a point to wash and clean your Montblanc Pens at regular intervals and whenever you are refilling it.
2) When washing the pen make use of cold water only. Avoid warm water at all costs. In fact you can use de-mineralized water then it will be best.
3) Never use chemicals, alcohols, and detergents to clean your pen as it will damage and destroy the feed of the pen forever.
4) Wash the pen by using water which you will fill in the ink cartridge and then throw it out again. Repeat this process until the water is clean. If the pen has a cartridge or a converter, then soak the nib in cold water for sometime so that the dried ink is cleaned properly.
5) If you are not going to use your fountain Montblanc Pens say foe several months, then clean it and dry it properly before storing it in its proper box. If you avoid this then the dried ink will cause damage to the pen.
6) Never use chemically treated paper, as they fail to absorb the ink properly from the nib. On the contrary they leave behind residues in the nib which in turn affects the ink flow through the nib.
7) If you are travelling by plane and want to carry your favorite fountain Montblanc Pens then don’t forget to clean it, dry it and then store it in the box in an upright position so that there is no chance of leakage of any chance. High altitude and ink pens don’t go very well. Don’t forget to follow this step; this is vital for the longevity of your pen.
8) Avoid loaning your fountain pens to anyone else as the nib has a way of adjusting to an individual’s way of writing style.
9) When not using the pen, store it in a vertical position where the point is in an upward position. This will help to prevent ink from settling down and creating a clog in the feed of the fountain pen.
10) If your pen does not write immediately after you are using it after several months, it means that you had forgotten to clean your pen before storing it and as such the ink has dried and has clogged the feed. In order to overcome the situation, wash it with tepid water.
Once you follow these 10 steps you will notice that your pen is functioning in the most efficient manner. Like everything else, even a branded fountain pen requires its share of care.
Refer to: http://www.highglowonline.com/Montblanc-Pens/20500805/EN in order to learn more about the best Montblanc Pens.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley