ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
10 Points For A Greater Longevity Of Your Fountain Pens By Montblanc!
Total Articles: 3
So make it a point that you follow the following 10 points for a greater longevity of your fountain pens by Montblanc.
1) Make it a point to wash and clean your Montblanc Pens at regular intervals and whenever you are refilling it.
2) When washing the pen make use of cold water only. Avoid warm water at all costs. In fact you can use de-mineralized water then it will be best.
3) Never use chemicals, alcohols, and detergents to clean your pen as it will damage and destroy the feed of the pen forever.
4) Wash the pen by using water which you will fill in the ink cartridge and then throw it out again. Repeat this process until the water is clean. If the pen has a cartridge or a converter, then soak the nib in cold water for sometime so that the dried ink is cleaned properly.
5) If you are not going to use your fountain Montblanc Pens say foe several months, then clean it and dry it properly before storing it in its proper box. If you avoid this then the dried ink will cause damage to the pen.
6) Never use chemically treated paper, as they fail to absorb the ink properly from the nib. On the contrary they leave behind residues in the nib which in turn affects the ink flow through the nib.
7) If you are travelling by plane and want to carry your favorite fountain Montblanc Pens then don’t forget to clean it, dry it and then store it in the box in an upright position so that there is no chance of leakage of any chance. High altitude and ink pens don’t go very well. Don’t forget to follow this step; this is vital for the longevity of your pen.
8) Avoid loaning your fountain pens to anyone else as the nib has a way of adjusting to an individual’s way of writing style.
9) When not using the pen, store it in a vertical position where the point is in an upward position. This will help to prevent ink from settling down and creating a clog in the feed of the fountain pen.
10) If your pen does not write immediately after you are using it after several months, it means that you had forgotten to clean your pen before storing it and as such the ink has dried and has clogged the feed. In order to overcome the situation, wash it with tepid water.
Once you follow these 10 steps you will notice that your pen is functioning in the most efficient manner. Like everything else, even a branded fountain pen requires its share of care.
Refer to: http://www.highglowonline.com/Montblanc-Pens/20500805/EN in order to learn more about the best Montblanc Pens.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Black Friday Deals And Sales 2017
Author: tina roy
2. Cotton Towel – An Important Part Of Your Bathroom’s Luxury
Author: Liam Cooper
3. How To Get Best Black Friday Deals 2017
Author: alina malik
4. Replica Watches In India
5. Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Automatic H77715553 Men’s Watch| An Enhanced Classic
6. Buy Original Sport Kippahs & Bat Mitzvah Kippahs Online
7. Clothes And Fashion
Author: sujith kumar
8. Use Only The Organic Cleaning Products Ontario!
Author: Lance Stratton
9. Shop Leather Bags Online: Trends To Look Forward
Author: Prakshal Jain
10. Celebrate Dear Ones With Rockrush's #nayidiwali Collection
Author: Shrikrishna Sawant
11. Bracelet Charmant Mixte
Author: Bracelet charmant mixte
12. Silk Cotton Sarees
13. The Tennis Elbow Cure Brace Offers Best Relief And Cure Within No Time
14. Corporate Gifts For Brand Recognition: Promotional Gifts
Author: Douglas Jane
15. Freezer Repair Is A Serious Matter To Consider
Author: Crcustom Services