ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Avoiding 5 Common Infusionsoft Mistakes
Total Articles: 452
If you're fairly new to Infusionsoft, you're probably learning like most people, through trial and error. Hopefully you have some help from an Infusionsoft virtual assistant, although it's still important to know how to use the software yourself to build effective campaigns.
If you're still learning through trial and error, here are five of the most common user mistakes and how to fix them. Hopefully this Infusionsoft help will help you on the road to becoming a savvy, successful Infusionsoft user.
1. Deleting tags that aren't used anymore
It's absolutely fine to delete things from Infusionsoft, but it's really important to think about everything that may be impacted by the decision. It's a good idea to delete tags that are really no longer needed, but remember they will be removed from the system permanently with no trace left behind. This means you cannot ever segment with that information in the future.
One option is changing name convention for the tags you don't need anymore but still want to keep, such as a tag category called "retired" or "unused."
Updating and maintaining tags its one area where many people appreciate an Infusionsoft virtual assistant, as this can be very time-consuming and repetitive.
2. Deleting products you don't need anymore
Think long and hard before deleting products! Not only will you lose order history, you will also affect affiliate commissions. Here's one possible scenario: you have a product with a recurring payment due monthly, and you pay commission every time a payment is made. What happens if you decide not to offer the product any longer and delete it?
To begin with, you will see a blank area in your reporting and not know what product you are collection money for. What's worse, you will not see commission due to your affiliate for the payments after the product isn't in the system anymore.
Here's a tip from an Infusionsoft expert: do not delete products you don't need any longer but have used. Instead, make them inactive. This way, they'll still have a role in records and reporting.
3. Attempting to run follow up sequence reports on campaign sequences
The sequences in your Campaign Builder are not follow up sequences. After all, there's a whole section of the app called Follow Up Sequences, and these terms get interchanged quite a bit. This can confuse you down the road when you think you can use Marketing Reports that measure follow up sequences, which isn't possible.
Think of sequences in the Campaign Builder as just sequences. Follow up sequences are an entirely separate piece of functionality that are definitely worth learning about, even though you'll spend most of your time in Campaign Builder.
4. Adding information to a live sequence
Don't make the mistake of trying to add new information to a sequence in a campaign that's already active based on the assumption that everyone who went through the sequence in the campaign will receive the new information. This isn't true. If someone has been in the sequence for less than a week, they will receive the new info, but others will not.
Do your best to plan your campaigns ahead of time and figure out how to get information to everyone.
5. Not building everything ahead of time
Finally, take it from an Infusionsoft expert: the key to success is getting your strategy down ahead of time and building your campaign in full before it's implemented. This will save you a lot of trouble down the road, and eliminate the need to add information to live sequences. While it takes some time and effort, it pays off in the end.
For more information on Larry Jacob and Infusionsoft Expert. Visit Today - http://larryjacob.com/
Web Design Articles1. 9 Effective Tips To Secure Your Mlm Website And Software
Author: ketan chhabani
2. How We At Website Design Marketing Agency Improve To Deliver Quality Results?
Author: sean parker
3. How Website Development Winnipeg Shortlisted 5 Seo Metrics In Your Sight
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Software Development Company In Indore
Author: Nkihil Bhandari
5. Best E-learning Website – Edu Bull
Author: ponting brown
6. Ux While Crm Customization And Combination Among Web Design
7. Small Business Website Design
Author: Website Builder
8. Advantages Of Acquiring Website Designing Services
9. What Are Advantages Of Online Marketing In Today Business?
Author: Nebula Infotech
10. Important Considerations For E-commerce Website Development
Author: Mohammed Farhan
11. Top 7 Features And Benefits Of Magento For E-commerce Web Development
Author: Johny Lins
12. How To Tell A Story With Infographics Video?
13. Magento Development Company Explains How Your Shopping Cart Can Be Search Engine Friendly
Author: Rose Carter
14. The Stencil Theme Store- Flawless Bigcommerce Themes And Designs
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Making Your Online Store Breath Again- Bigcommerce Guide
Author: Stencil Theme