ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding 000-224,ibm Power Systems With Power7 Common Technical Sales Skills -v2 Exam
Total Articles: 135
The program was made to be the best in the industry. It allows several systems to work under one single frame work, making the program versatile. The exam is the right choice for candidate who wishes to pursue his/her career in this field.
Power Systems Architecture and Product Family
Describe the Power Systems product family and which Software product and Edition, is appropriate
Compare POWER5, POWER6, and POWER Blade server capabilities.
Describe the RAS features of the Power Systems product family.
Identify Capacity on Demand features and benefits.
Describe the benefits of POWER processor architecture.
Differentiate between memory optimization technologies for Power Systems
Identify which Software Group product is appropriate.
Recognize when to configure physical I/O or virtual I/O or both
Describe hardware connectivity options and types of virtualization
Describe the value of shared storage pools
Identify the configuration for Live Partition Mobility.
Describe Power Systems' ability to share resources.
Describe the value of Virtualization from a technical perspective
Differentiate capabilities of PowerVM editions
Describe the competitive advantages of PowerVM and other virtualization solutions.
Design Solution to Customer Requirements
Design HMC/FSP network connectivity.
Re-utilize existing hardware in a new configuration
Evaluate storage requirements, disk protection options and placement.
Describe hardware and environment elements required for designing
Design an HA or DR environment at a high level.
Identify the correct tools and information resources
Evaluate networking requirements needed to manage redundancy, vLAN, security, bandwidth and sharing.
Determine processor requirements.
Identify the advantages of POWER processor technology vs x86.
Identify the advantages of PowerVMvs VMware and other virtualization solutions.
Compare Power Systems servers with competitive systems
It is advised that candidates have practical experience of the product along with other training. The recommended courses will help candidates to prepare for the exam. They will gain skill and knowledge of the product regarding the exam.
Recommended Study Material
Power Systems Facts and Features Guide:
1. Power Systems Sales for IBM i: This is self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
2. Power Systems Technical Sales School for IBM i: This is a self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
Number of questions: 43
Time allowed in minutes: 60
Required passing score: 58%
Test languages: English, Japanese
Test Center: Prometric
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer