ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding 000-224,ibm Power Systems With Power7 Common Technical Sales Skills -v2 Exam
Total Articles: 135
The program was made to be the best in the industry. It allows several systems to work under one single frame work, making the program versatile. The exam is the right choice for candidate who wishes to pursue his/her career in this field.
Power Systems Architecture and Product Family
Describe the Power Systems product family and which Software product and Edition, is appropriate
Compare POWER5, POWER6, and POWER Blade server capabilities.
Describe the RAS features of the Power Systems product family.
Identify Capacity on Demand features and benefits.
Describe the benefits of POWER processor architecture.
Differentiate between memory optimization technologies for Power Systems
Identify which Software Group product is appropriate.
Recognize when to configure physical I/O or virtual I/O or both
Describe hardware connectivity options and types of virtualization
Describe the value of shared storage pools
Identify the configuration for Live Partition Mobility.
Describe Power Systems' ability to share resources.
Describe the value of Virtualization from a technical perspective
Differentiate capabilities of PowerVM editions
Describe the competitive advantages of PowerVM and other virtualization solutions.
Design Solution to Customer Requirements
Design HMC/FSP network connectivity.
Re-utilize existing hardware in a new configuration
Evaluate storage requirements, disk protection options and placement.
Describe hardware and environment elements required for designing
Design an HA or DR environment at a high level.
Identify the correct tools and information resources
Evaluate networking requirements needed to manage redundancy, vLAN, security, bandwidth and sharing.
Determine processor requirements.
Identify the advantages of POWER processor technology vs x86.
Identify the advantages of PowerVMvs VMware and other virtualization solutions.
Compare Power Systems servers with competitive systems
It is advised that candidates have practical experience of the product along with other training. The recommended courses will help candidates to prepare for the exam. They will gain skill and knowledge of the product regarding the exam.
Recommended Study Material
Power Systems Facts and Features Guide:
1. Power Systems Sales for IBM i: This is self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
2. Power Systems Technical Sales School for IBM i: This is a self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
Number of questions: 43
Time allowed in minutes: 60
Required passing score: 58%
Test languages: English, Japanese
Test Center: Prometric
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri