ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding 000-224,ibm Power Systems With Power7 Common Technical Sales Skills -v2 Exam
Total Articles: 135
The program was made to be the best in the industry. It allows several systems to work under one single frame work, making the program versatile. The exam is the right choice for candidate who wishes to pursue his/her career in this field.
Power Systems Architecture and Product Family
Describe the Power Systems product family and which Software product and Edition, is appropriate
Compare POWER5, POWER6, and POWER Blade server capabilities.
Describe the RAS features of the Power Systems product family.
Identify Capacity on Demand features and benefits.
Describe the benefits of POWER processor architecture.
Differentiate between memory optimization technologies for Power Systems
Identify which Software Group product is appropriate.
Recognize when to configure physical I/O or virtual I/O or both
Describe hardware connectivity options and types of virtualization
Describe the value of shared storage pools
Identify the configuration for Live Partition Mobility.
Describe Power Systems' ability to share resources.
Describe the value of Virtualization from a technical perspective
Differentiate capabilities of PowerVM editions
Describe the competitive advantages of PowerVM and other virtualization solutions.
Design Solution to Customer Requirements
Design HMC/FSP network connectivity.
Re-utilize existing hardware in a new configuration
Evaluate storage requirements, disk protection options and placement.
Describe hardware and environment elements required for designing
Design an HA or DR environment at a high level.
Identify the correct tools and information resources
Evaluate networking requirements needed to manage redundancy, vLAN, security, bandwidth and sharing.
Determine processor requirements.
Identify the advantages of POWER processor technology vs x86.
Identify the advantages of PowerVMvs VMware and other virtualization solutions.
Compare Power Systems servers with competitive systems
It is advised that candidates have practical experience of the product along with other training. The recommended courses will help candidates to prepare for the exam. They will gain skill and knowledge of the product regarding the exam.
Recommended Study Material
Power Systems Facts and Features Guide:
1. Power Systems Sales for IBM i: This is self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
2. Power Systems Technical Sales School for IBM i: This is a self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
Number of questions: 43
Time allowed in minutes: 60
Required passing score: 58%
Test languages: English, Japanese
Test Center: Prometric
Education Articles1. Planning A Career In Law? We Suggest You Read This First!
Author: Sukanta Singha
2. Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
3. 7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
4. Cissp Drill Kits
Author: Peter Baumann
5. Get Iot Training Online To Thrive In Existing Iot Space
6. Digital Marketing Course
7. Detailed Description About Java Multithreading
Author: Infocampus is a best java training institute loca
8. Significance Of Sap Fico In The Growth Of Business
Author: tyrion william
9. What All Do You Need To Know About Payday Loans And Its Application Process?
10. 220-902 Exam Certification
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Choose Digital Marketing Over Traditional Method
Author: Vijay Kulkarni
12. Benefits Of Temporary Employment
Author: Weston Barnes is a write and an avid reader. When
13. Multithreading In Java
Author: Firstenquiry is an institute that provides Advanc
14. An Overview On Oracle Hyperion Training
15. Requirements To Study In Spain