ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding 000-224,ibm Power Systems With Power7 Common Technical Sales Skills -v2 Exam
Total Articles: 135
The program was made to be the best in the industry. It allows several systems to work under one single frame work, making the program versatile. The exam is the right choice for candidate who wishes to pursue his/her career in this field.
Power Systems Architecture and Product Family
Describe the Power Systems product family and which Software product and Edition, is appropriate
Compare POWER5, POWER6, and POWER Blade server capabilities.
Describe the RAS features of the Power Systems product family.
Identify Capacity on Demand features and benefits.
Describe the benefits of POWER processor architecture.
Differentiate between memory optimization technologies for Power Systems
Identify which Software Group product is appropriate.
Recognize when to configure physical I/O or virtual I/O or both
Describe hardware connectivity options and types of virtualization
Describe the value of shared storage pools
Identify the configuration for Live Partition Mobility.
Describe Power Systems' ability to share resources.
Describe the value of Virtualization from a technical perspective
Differentiate capabilities of PowerVM editions
Describe the competitive advantages of PowerVM and other virtualization solutions.
Design Solution to Customer Requirements
Design HMC/FSP network connectivity.
Re-utilize existing hardware in a new configuration
Evaluate storage requirements, disk protection options and placement.
Describe hardware and environment elements required for designing
Design an HA or DR environment at a high level.
Identify the correct tools and information resources
Evaluate networking requirements needed to manage redundancy, vLAN, security, bandwidth and sharing.
Determine processor requirements.
Identify the advantages of POWER processor technology vs x86.
Identify the advantages of PowerVMvs VMware and other virtualization solutions.
Compare Power Systems servers with competitive systems
It is advised that candidates have practical experience of the product along with other training. The recommended courses will help candidates to prepare for the exam. They will gain skill and knowledge of the product regarding the exam.
Recommended Study Material
Power Systems Facts and Features Guide:
1. Power Systems Sales for IBM i: This is self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
2. Power Systems Technical Sales School for IBM i: This is a self-paced course and candidates will find lectures covering the main topics.
Number of questions: 43
Time allowed in minutes: 60
Required passing score: 58%
Test languages: English, Japanese
Test Center: Prometric
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning