ALL >> Education >> View Article
Useful Information About 74-343: Managing Projects With Microsoft Project 2013 Exam
Total Articles: 135
Like other professional certifications, 74-343, Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013 equips the candidates with much need professional skill sets.
While passing this exam, your chances of getting a job or advancing at the current workplace are hugely increased. They will also have the access to international job opportunities.
The candidate profile for this exam must know how to use
- Project Standard 2013
- Project Professional 2013
- Project Pro for Office 365
The candidate should have knowledge in areas of modeling, scheduling and resourcing, communicating and collaborating and finally delivering projects.
The exam measures the capability of a candidate to complete the technical tasks below. The percentages next to each heading indicate the weight of each topic on the exam. A higher percentage means more questions form that particular area.
Initialize a Project
• Create a new project.
• Create and maintain calendars.
• Create custom fields.
• Customize option settings.
Create a Task-Based Schedule
• Set up project information.
• Create and modify a project task structure.
• Build a logical schedule model.
• Create a user-controlled schedule.
• Manage multiple projects.
Manage Resources and Assignments
• Enter and edit resource information.
• Create and edit resource assignments.
• Manage resource allocation.
• Manage resource allocations by using Team Planner.
• Model project costs.
Track and Analyze a Project
• Set and maintain baselines.
• Update actual progress.
• Compare progress against a baseline.
• Resolve potential schedule problems.
Communicate Project Information
• Apply and customize views.
• Share data with other applications.
• Configure and display reports and dashboards.
• Connect and share data with SharePoint.
• Extend Project 2013.
Recommended Study Material
There are different tools and resources to help candidates prepare for this exam. Microsoft suggests that students have practical experience with the product along with training resources.
For the 74-343 exam currently there are no classroom trainings, e-learning or reference books available. However candidates can take practice exam at Measureup.com and Selftestsoftware.com.
The exam, published in April 2013, is available in English language. It is a proctored exam. The format and other details of the exam will be known during the exam. This is to protect the security and the value of the exam. The exam may contain any of the following formats:
Drag and drop
Repeated answer choices
Short answer code
Candidates can register for the 74-343: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni