ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why People Would Go For North India Tours N Travels ?
Total Articles: 76
India is a country having its own Culture, geography, weather, languages and much more. People Traveling in India can boast of a fascinating experience, with many hidden facets. North India being one of the most favourite destinations among travelers and package of North India tours n travels is combination of several distinct categories of India tours designed keeping in mind the people of different interest and culture.Some of India’s best architectural marvels and stunning nature’s beauty are there in this part of country. The package can include places like Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and Himanchal Pradesh giving you experience of great journey. The most beautiful part of it is Rajasthan known as pearl of India with different cities tour like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer.You can have glimpse of deserts, beautiful temples, grandiose forts etc. Travelers from all over the world specially comes to stay in camps in the Thar desert and enjoy camel ride.
North India tours n travels never fails to impress the travelers.One can see the Taj Mahal at Agra, which is considered the epitome of love ,the Char Dham in the Himalayas is considered the example of unbelievable trust. If you want to explore hill stations or monuments, wildlife, this zone will make your journey memorable. From Chandigarh-Manali to Badrinath -Kedarnath, from Srinagar - Gulmarg – Pahalgam to Delhi - Jaipur- Agra - Fatehpur Sikri – Mathura,the tour packages provides flavorous of North India. The region is having the ancient past and at the same time explores modern lifestyle. North India is full of adventure, culture, history and is great place for honeymooners as well as family whether you choose Golden triangle tour with Taj mahal, exclusive Rajasthan with Taj Mahal, Regal Rajasthan. Ranthambore is very famous wildlife sanctuary and many visitors would like to have it in their itinerary. Adventure seeking and fun loving people can go for wildlife safari in Uttarakhand or a camel safari along the golden sand dunes and nature lovers can see majestic Himalayas snow clad mountains. Kashmir is known as Heaven on Earth due to its splendid beauty. Generally the travel agents makes the itinerary starts from North India tour from Delhi and includes cultural tour of Tajmahal, Regal tour of Rajasthan, Holiest City of Varanasi. Rajasthan lovers can have safari on horses, camels, elephants with Hills of Aravalis in the background. The state is full of color, culture and presents a different picture of Indian lifestyles. With ,its lavish heritage properties, historical monuments, the place is having something for different interest of people and experience will leave you spell bounded. Tourists can see traditional culture blended with modern comforts and luxury and here the hotels are internationally awarded. Cultural and geographical richness of India can be seen by traveling through India’s states and cities.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson