ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Basic Features Of Free Windows Hosting
Total Articles: 7
If you are looking forward towards the free windows hosting solution then it is an imperative decision to make. Now-a-days there are many hosting providers which are offering these type of services. To choose the best one from the list of many companies is really a daunting task. Try to look at the features and promises of different service providers and you will find mywindowshosting an impressive and beneficial service provider in the list of many.
There are some advantages which are very common in some good free windows hosting providers.
• Disk Space And Bandwidth: The storage capacity allocated for your website or project by the service provider is the disk space. This space is useful for storing data related to website which includes all type of data as text, images, videos and audio etc. Disk space will be used for storing the files for your website. Bandwidth is the amount of traffic which is accessing your website and leaves it after some time. When someone typed the URL of your website in the browser then in this way there is traffic for your website.
• Website Creator And FTP: If you are going to create website for first time and have no experience in any scripting, then you must look for a windows host which provides the facility of creating website by simply choosing some templates and add some stuff of your own in that. FTP is the abbreviation of File Transfer Protocol. This protocol is used for the transfer of files which you want to put on website to the server of your selective hosting company.
• Email Services: With the free windows hosting service, you will also be able to set your own email accounts with your domain names. This is an addition to webmail interface, through which we can login and manage all our emails through browser.
• Support And Uptime: You should choose windows hosting with reliable and free telephonic and email support for the customers. They also support the redundancy of hardware and network configuration. They also give you onsite backup of the power supply. There are many technicalities which are not completely understandable by simple customers with having no much information about it. You should have to check the technicalities that what are present and what are not present in the website of service provider.
• Pricing: The price of the package depends upon the type and size of facilities you want to avail from them. If you are looking for all the above basic features then you should not have to pay for them.
About The Author:
This article is written by James Hayden on behalf of Mywindowshosting, This is having topics on free windows hosting server,affordable windows web hosting and many more. For more details visit us.
Web Hosting Articles1. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
2. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
3. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
4. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
5. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
6. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
7. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
8. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
9. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
10. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
11. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
12. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
13. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
14. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
15. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson