ALL >> Business >> View Article
Follow Proper Business Etiquette In South Korea
Total Articles: 5
Are you planning for establishing new business? Searching for the appropriate place of the business? If yes then set up your business in South-Korea. It is the best place for you to start your own business. The place is full of business opportunities. In order to run the business profitably, all you need to do is learning. An understanding of a country's business etiquette, culture and attitude is a helpful way of establishing good interpersonal relationships with ease. You need to learn the business etiquette of that place. You need to understand the guidelines related to their business style. Koreans are very particular about their business rituals. Following are the main aspects of business etiquette South Korea such as:
1. BUSINESS MEETINGS: Meetings are usually scheduled in advance. At the time of first interaction with any Korean person, it is best to be introduced by a third party. Avoid giving your personal details by your own. The first interaction is the best time for building the strong and long term relation. Shaking hands is too common among Koreans. It is advisable to exchange gifts in the first meeting. Also exchange the business cards, but be careful while presenting your business card. Use both hands while offering and receiving the business card. Avoid putting someone’s card in your pocket because that means you are show disrespect to that person.
2. TEAM MANAGEMENT: Koreans have strong relations with their subordinates and business partners. They believe in maintaining long term relations. They make friendly relation with their partners and also with the team leader. Their relations are based on mainly two factors such as respect and trust. Therefore while working with a Korean team it is necessary to gain their respect. Also respect can be gained through educational achievement, experience and by performing the correct business etiquette. They believe in maintaining the comfortable environment within the organization.
3. COMMUNICATION: The communication style in Business etiquette South Korea is very formal. Avoid saying 'no' as it is considered as poor etiquette. It is very important to maintain politeness and patience at all times. Communication is the basic key to develop the good relationships. It is necessary to maintain fine body posture during meetings. Avoid making slouching or overly expressive body gestures. They conduct business meetings in their native language only. They usually prefer to do business with people they have a strong relationship with. Never criticize your business partner in front of others, as this is considered very disrespectful.
4. BUSINESS ATTIRE: In South Korea, the attire for both women and men during professionalism is totally formal. The dress code for men is dark-colored business suits in black or navy blue, with white shirts and conservative ties. On the other hand, women are expected to wear business suits in the same color schemes. The dressing style of Koreans is similar to that of western business attire. They prefer non flashy clothing for both men and women. For women modest dresses and blouses are appropriate. Women should avoid heavy jewelry during office hours. For men khaki pants or polo shirts, is not recommended.
Go through with the above mentioned tips carefully to enjoy the long term profitable business in South Korea.
Business Articles1. Extra Clothes And Sunglasses
2. Advantage Of Watching Movies Online
3. Sourcing: Development Of Supplier Processes And Techniques
4. Automatic Milk Packaging For Better Business Prospects
Author: Nichrome India Ltd
5. Godrej Alive Mulund Pre Launch Residential Project, Mumbai Thane
Author: SRK Residency
6. Paharpur 3p: The Undefeatable Giant In Flexible Packaging Industry
Author: Paharpur 3P
7. Best Flats & Apartments Deals With Godrej Alive Mulund, Thane
Author: Godrej Alive Mulund
8. The Affordable Document Management
Author: McLink Asia
9. Ways To Find Trustworthy Construction Security Manchester Companies
Author: Millennium Service Solutions
10. Digital Advertising Agency
Author: Sabrena Gartland
11. 3 Php Frameworks That Are Preferred In 2018
12. The Best Finance Course At Aafm Increased My Career Prospects For Good
Author: ponting brown
13. Affordable Vacation To African
14. Best Affordablle Featured Godrej Elements Hinjewadi Pune Viaduct With World Class Amenities
15. Reasons Why You Should Consider Omnichannel Customer Service For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi