ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Origin Between Jewelry And Religion
Total Articles: 69
If Pope had not invited Michelangelo to draw a picture, the painting named Genesis would not view the world at a high place in Vatican. If it is lack of the sincere loyalty for God, Bach would not bring the baroque music to the crest of music world. Now that art and religion is so hard to leave and separate, other than admit the fact that just because of religion, jewelry has become a symbol of soul and spirit instead of a simple colorful stone, what should we do?
Although religion is not the main topic of people’s modern lives, as long as you observe carefully you can find that marks including religious sense are still full of every corner of lives such as western cross, Egypt scarab brooch, Turkey blue agate pendant and east gold figure of Buddha and jade Goddess of mercy. Although you buy excess inventory, you can find jewelry like this because jewelry manufacturer in China has held the mainstream of fashion. May not all of the religious jewelry are the symbol of accurate belief, but we have to know the fact that there is a long history between jewelry and religion. People have believed that all the shinning religious jewelry is not only the symbol of belief and protection, but also the symbol of good blessing and love.
Historians told us that the passion for gems is a kind passion for religion from the essence. Because one of the most important characters of the early religion is that all things in the world are in life. People believe that shinning ruby is blood of fairy, and white jades are foods of Goddess. People like to add beautiful stories to gems so that gems have been granted too much sense of mystery. Till now, Chinese women thought that jade bracelets have the ability to avoid disasters, and at the same time, Americans believe that gold rings can bring them luck in making money especially for the people who are engaged in Wall Street.
Christian has a big influence on jewelry development. The description of paradise in Bible had triggered the crazy desire to jewelry for the noble class because in the Bible, it is said that Jerusalem has wall made of jades and city made of gold, and even the base of wall is made of different jades in different color. What a beautiful place, so is there anyone have the clear thinking to say NO for this kind place?
This article come from;http://buyexcessinventory.weebly.com/1/post/2013/11/the-origin-between-jewelry-and-religion.html
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev