ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Origin Between Jewelry And Religion
Total Articles: 69
If Pope had not invited Michelangelo to draw a picture, the painting named Genesis would not view the world at a high place in Vatican. If it is lack of the sincere loyalty for God, Bach would not bring the baroque music to the crest of music world. Now that art and religion is so hard to leave and separate, other than admit the fact that just because of religion, jewelry has become a symbol of soul and spirit instead of a simple colorful stone, what should we do?
Although religion is not the main topic of people’s modern lives, as long as you observe carefully you can find that marks including religious sense are still full of every corner of lives such as western cross, Egypt scarab brooch, Turkey blue agate pendant and east gold figure of Buddha and jade Goddess of mercy. Although you buy excess inventory, you can find jewelry like this because jewelry manufacturer in China has held the mainstream of fashion. May not all of the religious jewelry are the symbol of accurate belief, but we have to know the fact that there is a long history between jewelry and religion. People have believed that all the shinning religious jewelry is not only the symbol of belief and protection, but also the symbol of good blessing and love.
Historians told us that the passion for gems is a kind passion for religion from the essence. Because one of the most important characters of the early religion is that all things in the world are in life. People believe that shinning ruby is blood of fairy, and white jades are foods of Goddess. People like to add beautiful stories to gems so that gems have been granted too much sense of mystery. Till now, Chinese women thought that jade bracelets have the ability to avoid disasters, and at the same time, Americans believe that gold rings can bring them luck in making money especially for the people who are engaged in Wall Street.
Christian has a big influence on jewelry development. The description of paradise in Bible had triggered the crazy desire to jewelry for the noble class because in the Bible, it is said that Jerusalem has wall made of jades and city made of gold, and even the base of wall is made of different jades in different color. What a beautiful place, so is there anyone have the clear thinking to say NO for this kind place?
This article come from;http://buyexcessinventory.weebly.com/1/post/2013/11/the-origin-between-jewelry-and-religion.html
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India