ALL >> Business >> View Article
Learn About Andres Jaramillo
Total Articles: 1
On October 23, 2013 Panama's public work branch (Ministerio de Obras Publicas de Panama) approved Conalvias Construction Company a contract for a project value about 185 million dollars.
The new contract ends the research, plan, construction, funding and maintenance of the restoration and expansion work on the panamerican highway. The project calls for an extension of 39.79 km throughout San Juan - La Pita in the next 3 yearly execution period from December 2013 to December 2016.
"It's a real triumph intended for Conalvias to continue participating in an awesome infrastructure works in Panama that increases the mobility of a fundamental artery relating to enormity as the panamerican road; in addition it offers to the community as well as the realm commercial advantages by reduction of the expense of commercial traveling amongst regions," said Andres Jaramillo Lopez, Conalvias CEO.
For more info check this awesome editorial - Portafolio.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla