ALL >> Business >> View Article
Learn About Andres Jaramillo
Total Articles: 1
On October 23, 2013 Panama's public work branch (Ministerio de Obras Publicas de Panama) approved Conalvias Construction Company a contract for a project value about 185 million dollars.
The new contract ends the research, plan, construction, funding and maintenance of the restoration and expansion work on the panamerican highway. The project calls for an extension of 39.79 km throughout San Juan - La Pita in the next 3 yearly execution period from December 2013 to December 2016.
"It's a real triumph intended for Conalvias to continue participating in an awesome infrastructure works in Panama that increases the mobility of a fundamental artery relating to enormity as the panamerican road; in addition it offers to the community as well as the realm commercial advantages by reduction of the expense of commercial traveling amongst regions," said Andres Jaramillo Lopez, Conalvias CEO.
For more info check this awesome editorial - Portafolio.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning