ALL >> Career >> View Article
Get Good Jobs With Computer Science Engineering
Total Articles: 17
Computer science engineering has been acquiring a lot of popularity amongst people in recent times. This is only because of the growing demands of techno managerial skilled people in the retail sector. The retail sector in India is constantly on the rise and hence there is a demand for people in this sector. The course has been devised in such a way so as to enable the students to become great professionals in the field of retail sector.
B.Tech computer science enables the students to equip well for the careers in the leading companies. This helps one to work in the retail industry. The program which has been developed keeping in mind the need of the people working in the retail sector has both theoretical and practical aspects of the sector in them. The use of the various IT applications has been kept in mind by the course developers who have been devising the course content for the students. The course in computer science engineering will be helping the students much as they will be getting a comprehensive idea about the various nuances of the subject from the teachers. This will enable them to enhance their knowledge and also understand in details about the course.
Retail informatics, one of the parts of this course is very helpful for the candidates who want a future in this field. B.Tech computer science engineering therefore have been helping people with the knowledge about the practicing of the various Information Technology tools and apply it in their work in the future.
The course is taught in many universities all over the country. This is so because of the huge popularity of the course among the people. the immense popularity that the course has been getting is one of the reasons why the course is been taught in many universities all over the country. The course has been divided into eight semesters. This has been done so as to enhance the knowledge of the students and make them understand all the technical aspects of the course of study. The duration of the course is of four years. Each semester is for a period of six months duration.
For getting admission in this course, the person will have to get minimum marks of fifty percent in their class ten and class twelve board examinations. The student must also have physics, chemistry and mathematics in their class twelve subjects. The candidate will also have to appear in the UPESEAT test and the candidate will have to pass the test to get enrolled in the course. After the test, the candidate will be counseled before finally enrolling him in the university.
University of Technology and management is one such university which offers courses on the subject. The course structure, fee structure and the other relevant information about the course is made available on the website of the university. For more details one can simply log on to http://www.utm.ac.in/b-tech-computer-science-retail-informatics.php and get the details about the course in this university. This will help the students immensely in preparing themselves for the course.
Career Articles1. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
2. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
3. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
4. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
5. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
6. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
7. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
8. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
9. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
10. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
11. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
12. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
13. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility
14. Fashion Photography And Glamour Of Industry
15. Exploring Your Photography Passion - Journey From An Amateur To A Pro!