ALL » Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Put Down That Quart Of Ice Cream; Pick Up Pint Of Fat-free Frozen Yogurt InsteadBy Expert Author: Emily Rodgers
Have a craving for southern peach pecan pie or pineapple upside-down cake? Are you denying yourself of these desserts because you’re trying not to eat sweets and are worrying about packing on pounds that you’ve been trying to lose by not eating high calorie foods? It‘s okay to eat both these tasty desserts without having to worry about packing on a lot of calories if you try these sweet flavours in the form of frozen yogurt. This way, you are eating something that’s actually good for you and not denying your sweet tooth the pleasure of eating a starchy dessert. Yogurt is much better for you than some may realize.
Why? For starters, even the best frozen yogurt contains much less fat than ice cream. Also, most ice cream isn’t made with real fruit. Instead, ice cream companies may use artificial flavors and very little fruit. Frozen yogurt is made with real fruit and contains 0 percent fat, because it’s made from yogurt and not cream. Ice cream is made from both milk and cream, which can cause fat content to rise considerably. This also means some of the higher-end ice creams that have the finest flavor also pack in a ton of calories per pint. This is certainly not helpful for anyone who is health conscious or wanting to lose weight. This is why fat-free frozen yogurt with the flavors you love can be a better heart-healthy alternative.
Health benefits in fat-free frozen yogurt and the many frozen yogurt flavours
Did you know that the best frozen yogurt contains higher quantities of probiotics, vitamins and also protein than regular ice cream? This means that fat-free frozen yogurt eaters don’t have to give up their favorite flavors. Fat-free frozen yogurt shouldn’t be taboo on any diet. With its smooth, creamy texture, even those with delicate stomachs should be able to enjoy the best frozen yogurt.
Did you also know that the most excellent frozen yogurt also melts and freezes at higher temperatures? This makes it the best frozen treat over ice cream, because high summer temperatures can quickly melt ice cream. This ultimately allows frozen yogurt eaters to enjoy their favorite sweet snack even more without worry over whether it melt before they get home to eat it!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Xs Bottle Service Menu
2. Maui Wedding Bartenders Can Turn Your Occasion Something Special With Their Professional Services
3. Organic Cloves- The Bountiful Boon Of Mother Nature
Author: Karthik Guduru
4. The Reasons That Make Steak Restaurants In London So Popular
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Organic Cinnamon: This Spice Is More Than Just Nice
Author: Karthik Guduru
6. Ways To Choose Best Restaurants Near Jasper
Author: Stephen Fleming
7. Top Food Marketing Services Used By Businesses
Author: anil kumar
8. Why Buy A Christmas Hamper
9. Winning The Challenge Of Finding A Good Indian Caterer In London
Author: SanJay Shah
10. A Brief Description About Paella Catering Services At Different Locations
Author: Robert Siegel
11. Five Things You Should Know About Alkaline Water!
Author: Hampry Gomes
12. Find Organic Grain Suppliers Online For Your Farming Based Business
13. How A Wine Cellar Company Can Create A Sensible Cellar Design
Author: Jon Harpr
14. Things To Consider Buying The Best Food Processor Online
15. Mcdonald’s In Hyderabad Serves Up A Kebab Burger
Author: parisha kumari