ALL >> Business >> View Article
Produce Energy With Green Briquettes
Total Articles: 21
Briquettes are really energy conservative product. The briquettes are manufactured from the low density industrial and agro-waste and forestry residues.Huge quantity of materials like forest leaves, wood chips, sawdust, tree bark, grasses and shrubs, sander dust, bamboo leaves are of forestry waste, other agricultural wastes like shells of groundnut and almonds, rice-husks, cotton flowers and stalks, and other industrial wastes are grinding with high pressure in briquetting press machine. This Briquetting machine produces innumerable quantity of briquettes at a time.
The Briquetting machines do not generate any harmful chemicals that lead to the environmental pollution. Hence, this manufacturing process does not require any expensive pollution control equipments. Also this process does not require any additional heat or power generator instruments required to make briquettes. Therefore, we can say that the briquetting plants manufacturing is only an energy conventional process, not energy consuming one. The giant briquetting machines apply pressure to the materials of small size up to 3-5 mm and compress them to form the high density briquettes.
In this developing era, the use of black charcoal is decreased due to increasing the demand for eco-friendly white bio coal briquettes. So, the manufacturing business of the biomass briquettes is started all over the world. The briquettes are taking place of the black coal in boilers in many industries, in forges for metal heating and melting process, for firing furnaces in brick kilns and ceramic units, and also residential and commercial householding for the purpose of the heat and electricity generation and food making. Hence, nowadays, briquetting plant manufacturer earns more profit by investing in this green business.
Seeing all these applications and uses of the briquettes, this business can be put in the category of one of the energy conventional business. In India, since 1991, Radhe Industrial Corporation (RICO) is the famous and experienced leading manufacturing industry of biomass Briquetting machine. RICO has the latest technology and high quality machines that they export and supplies to their customers. Jumbo 90 briquetting machine is firstly launched by us in India in 1996. Jumbo 90 is only high quality machine which can accept any kind of materials without any chemical by using minimum electricity. To set up this plant is also beneficial for certain state as these states are free to pay income tax on the briquettes for 5 years. So, we can say that briquetting plant manufacturers are the great contributors to the energy saving business.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev