ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Do You Have The Confusion Between Hijab And Abaya
Total Articles: 16
Even though, people from Islamic community and those from the United Arab Emirates are very well aware of the difference between an abaya and hijab, people who are new to these two terms, might have a confusion between these two. They just know that these two are worn by women from the Islamic community, they have a confusion between the two. The fact is that they are two different garments. A hijab can be explained as a head covering or head scarf for following the modesty standards of the Islamic community. On the other hand, abaya is the long robe or cloak that provides covering to the entire body and it is generally worn over the other clothing that they are wearing.
In some cases, a woman will wear both these types of clothes together. Generally, women from the Muslim community will wear both, while those living in Muslim countries, can wear just the hijab alone.
Even though, this type of restriction has sparked some controversies among Muslims and there are different interpretations on how a woman should appear in the public or in front of the men other than her husband and close relatives. However, they are expected to cover their hair and head and also they are expected to cover all other parts of their body as well excluding the face and hands. The purpose behind this rule is that their body shape should not be viewed by others. Covering of head and hair is generally accomplished with the help of hijab. This costume, in addition to covering her head and hair, will also cover the shoulders and chest as well.
Some years back, they were able to get the abaya and hijab only in black color. But, the great news for women is that they can find both these costumes in different colors. In addition to different colors, they can also get these costumes with different embroidery works as well. Even those with stones engraved on them can be found. That too they can get the same online via abaya wholesale manufacturers.
The main benefit with online purchase is the lesser cost associated with it. Another greatest benefit they can get when abaya wholesale manufacturers are chosen for purchasing is that they can get the costume in wholesale cost, which means that they can procure bulk of hijab and abayas for the women in their entire family in different colors at a reduced cost.
This content is taken from http://www.amazines.com/article_detail_new.cfm/6112012?articleid=6112012
If you are looking for wholesale abaya suppliers, then Gulf Islamic Store is the right choice. It is the world's largest wholesale Islamic clothing store which provides wide range of muslim clothing with modern and unique styles. For more info, please Click Here.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith