ALL >> Health >> View Article
Varicose Veins Removal – Alternative Treatment Options
Total Articles: 69
Varicose veins can be referred to a condition where the veins of the legs appear to be swollen and bulging and it is easily visible from the outside. It is caused due to a lot of pressure caused on the legs or the abdomen.
Such a pressure is exerted due to advancing age, hormonal changes, pregnancy, obesity, and many other factors. A deficiency in the diet causes a lot of elasticity of the veins, which potentially makes them varicose.
Total lack of exercise, physical activities that exerts a lot of pressure on the legs, standing for a long time also leads to the veins becoming varicose.
Remedial Procedures for Varicose Veins Removal
1. Application of Vitamin E : Application of Vitamin E oil, witch hazel tea or white oak bark is one the best home made remedial measures of Varicose Veins removal. These items can be applied to any of the areas that are affected by varicose.
2. Skintight pants: Avoid wearing tight pants. This leads up to exerting pressure to the circulating system and can create varicose veins.
3. Clean Colon: Always have a clean and healthy colon. The appearance of varicose will thus be minimized.
4. Application of Vinegar: Application of vinegar on the affected area twice a day proves a very useful Varicose Veins removal remedy.
5. Use of shrubs: One can take bayberry, taheebo and white oak bark for prevention and healing varicose veins.
6. Vegetables juices: Raw vegetable juice is of immense use, as a remedial measure for varicose veins removal. Juices like carrot juice (300 ml at one time) and spinach juice (200 ml at one time).
7. Vitamin pills: Vitamin E and Vitamin C pills are also useful remedy. (Note: The pills should be taken only after consultation with the physician).
8. Fresh Vegetable and fruit juices: These are excellent natural cures for varicose.
9. Marigold: Herbal marigold can be applied to the affected areas. The flowers of marigold herb can also be used for varicose veins removal. This is of immense help in reducing the swelling and pain.
10. Lukewarm water: This is one the best homemade cure for varicose veins. Lukewarm water enema helps in neutralizing the harmful toxins from the body and colon. This also proves to be a cure for other notable diseases.
11. Surgical measures: If the therapies and homemade remedies do not prove helpful in curing varicose, then surgery is the last resort. One should get the opinion of a surgeon as if the same is not yet treated before it leads to major disease.
12. Yoga: Latest research reveals yoga postures are a great remedy for varicose veins.
13. Other Notable measures:
- Avoid walking or running hard.
- Try keeping legs slightly up while sleeping.
- Mudpack can be applied to the affected area. This proves to be another excellent remedy for treating varicose veins.
- Hot Epsom salt bath strengthens your veins and may prove to be helpful in making them straight.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important