ALL >> Health >> View Article
Varicose Veins Causes, Precaution, Control And Ayurvedic Remedies
Total Articles: 69
Varicose Veins are generally caused due to the thickening of the nerves in the legs. It occurs mainly in the thigh and calf areas. The thickening of veins is attributed to the improper functioning of the valves in the veins. Obstruction in the veins is also a cause for the disorder. The Varicose veins disorder is found more in women than in men.
Causes of Varicose Veins
The following are the known causes of the varicose vein ailment:
• Maintain sitting or standing position for long periods of time
• Habituation to sitting with crossed legs
• Constant lifting of heavy weights for prolonged periods
• Heart and liver ailments, tumor in the abdomen and constipation.
• Heredity also causes the above ailment.
Consider these Varicose Vein Home Remedies, postures and tips. It is advisable to avoid a standing or sitting position for long periods of time. If your works involves sitting for long time, it is advisable to take short strolls or walk within the work place from time to time. Do not wear tight clothes to avoid pressure on varicose veins. Wearing of medical stockings for compression can be an exception. Lie down with your legs raised above the level of the heart for as long as possible
Diagnosing Varicose Vein Condition
Although the above condition is visible by simple physical examination, it is important to have a thorough medical examination. This helps eliminate risk factors caused by Varicose Veins. The following examinations /checks will help detailing the status of the condition.
1. Check points of reverse blood flow by blood pressure cuff test
2. Doppler Ultrasound test helps in localizing the extent of the problem
3. To rule our clots in the deeper veins, Duplex scan test is recommended.
4. Magnetic Resonance Venography to rule out clots to any depth in the veins.
These tests allow you to choose the right type of Varicose Veins Home Remedies to adopt.
Choice of Diet
The following dietary tips will help reduce aggravate the ailment. Avoid diet high in fat and carbohydrates. High intake of fresh vegetables, fruits and fish is highly recommended. High intake of blackberries and cherries helps ease the complications and symptoms. Since constipation is a major cause of the varicose vein condition high fiber diet helps in keeping the bowels clean.
Choice of Ayurveda Medicines:
An Ayurveda formulation of a creeper named Brahmi has been found to be beneficial when used for 3 to 4 weeks. The dosage is usually 10 to 20ml per day. Jasad Bhasma assists in the formation of collagen and adequate levels of Vitamin E in the blood. Guggulu, Nagaarjunabhra and Chandra Prabha Vati are some popular Ayurveda formulations which are of immense help in varicose vein conditions. I
Exercising for Damage Control:
Simple Varicose Vein Home Remedies like exercising to control weight. Remember not to lift weight since this is known to aggravate the condition. Jogging, brisk walking, cycling and swimming help regulate circulation. When your work involves sitting on the table for long hours, ensure resting your legs on elevated flooring rather than keeping it dangling in the air. This regulates circulation of blood in the feet.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe