ALL >> Health >> View Article
Varicose Veins – Twelve Vital Homemade Remedies
Total Articles: 69
Varicose veins can be termed as a condition where the veins of the legs appear to be swollen and bulging and it is easily visible from the outside. It is caused due to a lot of pressure caused on the legs or the abdomen.
Such a pressure is exerted due to advancing age, hormonal changes, pregnancy, obesity, and many other factors. A deficiency in the diet causes a lot of elasticity of the veins which potentially makes them varicose.
Total lack of exercise, physical activities that exerts a lot of pressure on the legs, standing for a long time also leads to the veins becoming varicose.
There are many varicose veins home remedies which are highly effective in the process of curing this disease.
Twelve Homemade Remedies to cure Varicose Veins:
1. Balanced Diet: One of the most important varicose veins home remedies is to eat a balanced diet which should contain lots of vegetables and fruits. The diet should contain low carbohydrates and fat.
2. Cherries and Blackberries: You can eat innumerable cherries and blackberries. They can help prevent the ever harmful varicose veins.
3. Ginger: One of the many advantages of ginger is it is an excellent varicose veins home remedy. Also onions, pineapple and garlic in the diet is highly recommended to combat this dreaded disease.
4. High fiber content: Your diet should consist of high content of fiber. This helps in preventing constipation and also helps in keeping the bowels clean.
5. Evade Junk food: You should avoid junk food. Also you should shun off yourself from sugar, ice cream, peanuts, fried foods, tobacco, alcohol, cheeses and refined and processed food.
6. Evade tight clothes: You should avoid yourself from wearing tight clothes. This is because they to some extent restrict the blood circulation. Blood circulation importance cannot be over emphasized. So anything that restricts the blood circulation should be evaded.
7. Leg exercise: You should raise your legs well above the level of your heart for 20 seconds. This should be done a minimum of once a day in order to ease out the symptoms.
8. Evade standing for extended periods of time: Evade yourself from sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Crossing your legs, putting needless pressure on your thighs and legs and doing heavy lifting should also be refrained from.
9. Cardio exercises: Walking, running, swimming and bicycling are excellent cardio vascular exercises that help the blood circulation. It is also vital varicose veins home remedy.
10. Office work routine: In the office you are required to sit hours and hours in front of the computer. You should take timely breaks or flex the muscles to increase blood circulation.
11. Elevate your feet: Lift your feet from the ground at all moment while relaxing at home, watching TV or while reading.
12. Castor Oil: After taking a bath, apply a decent amount of Castor oil (obtained from castor bean) over the areas affected by varicose veins. After application massage it firmly into the legs from the tip of the feet.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas