ALL >> Health >> View Article
Varicose Vein Removal Therapy By Means Of Medicinal Herbs
Total Articles: 69
Ayurveda is a traditional system of medicine. It provides proper guidelines regarding the lifestyle and food habits, so that people can stay healthy at present and also in future. Ayurveda gives us a way to look at each individual and also specifies three dosha for life (Vata, Pitta and Kapha). When there is an imbalance in any one of these elements ayurvedic methods suggest nutritional guidelines to recover from the imbalance state.
Ayurvedic treatments for varicose vein removal are performed with the help of herbs and medicated oil. Regular physical exercise will help you to cure the problem without any medication.
What is Varicose Vein?
Varicose is nothing but swollen veins that are bluish sometimes twisted below the skin layer. This problem mainly attacks the leg and feet part more than any other part of the body. This disorder is classified under two main categories deep varicose and superficial veins. Deep varicose affects the inner veins and they are not visible, but causes pain and inflammation problem throughout the leg. Superficial veins problem are clearly visible and it is very painful.
Symptoms of Varicose problem
Some of the common symptoms are
• Swelling and pain symptoms in feet and legs
• Blood vessels are dark blue in colour
• Rope like twisted veins and bulginess around the veins
• Aching and causing heaviness in the limb part
• Discoloured skin and ulcerous skin problem in severe varicose disorder
Brahmi role in varicose treatment
Ayurvedic methods advices to have Brahmi drug for the varicose vein removal treatment. Immediate result is not obtained through this method and this drug has to be taken by the affected person continuously for four weeks to get permanently cured from this problem. Dosage of the drugs varies from each individual from 10 millilitres to 20 millilitres and also it has to be taken twice a day. Along with this brahmi drug, Jasad bhasma is taken. Benefits of taking bhasma are
• Increases the concentration of vitamin E in blood
• Collagen helps to heal and prevent blood clotting
• Mineral zinc are found in higher concentration
Ayurvedic oil and exercise
Medicated oils are very useful in treating the varicose problem to seek temporary relief from the immense pain. Some of the commonly used oils are Chandanabala taila and Prasarini taila. Important thing that you must take into consideration is that never massage any oil directly on the affected part because it will increase the pain.
Yoga exercise helps in varicose vein removal therapy and the best exercise that can be performed to cure varicose vein problem is Pavanmuktasana, Halasana, and Sarvangasana.
Guidelines to prevent Varicose
• Diet regulation, which includes lots of fresh fruits and vegetable
• Drink at least eight glasses of water a day
• Say no to smoking because it aggravate this problem to a severe level
• A person with this problem should put their feet few inches above the heart level while sleeping
• Regular yoga helps you to strengthen your muscles
• Herbs such as guggul and Arjuna helps in varicose vein removal therapy to improve the blood circulation
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important