ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Signs Of Painful Varicose Veins And Its Herbal Treatment
Total Articles: 69
Painful varicose veins refer to those conditions and symptoms, where the veins of a person’s legs become swollen and bulged. The swollen and bulged area can easily be seen from the outside.
According to the ayurveda treatment, this condition in a person is dealt as Siraja Grandhi. This condition in a patient occurs due to vibration of the 'srotus'. This condition in a person, according to the ayurveda is known as Srotavarodham.
Reasons for the development of varicose veins
The main reason or the cause of the development of the painful varicose veins is that there is excessive amount of pressure on the abdomen, or on the legs. This occurs due to some of the following factors:
• Change in the hormones
• Deficiency in the diet
• Engaging in long physical activities
• Wearing of constrictive clothing
• Lack of regular exercise
Symptoms of occurrence of varicose veins
The following are some of the symptoms that will occur, which will make you realize that you might have painful varicose veins:
• The color of the veins will turn to dark blue or purple
• The veins will appear to be bulging and twisted, like cords around your legs
• Your legs will feel heavy and will ache all the time
• On your lower leg, you will have swelling, cramping of muscles, and a burning sensation along with regular throbbing
• The pain will gradually worsen, especially after standing or sitting for a certain period
• The swollen veins will continuously itch
Herbal treatment of varicose veins
The Ayurveda method and treatment is the safest and the simplest. Herbal treatment is mostly recommended to the patients. These herbs are easily available in the market. Some of you will be surprised to know that the recommended herbs are always available on your kitchen counter and your refrigerator.
Some of the safest and the most recommended herbal treatment according to the ayurveda for painful varicose veins are as follows:
• Brahmi, which is an Indian herb, is the best treatment for varicose veins. It is advisable that you take two or three spoon of brahmi, add this to a small pinch of Jasad bhasma. This mixture is taken in twice a day, to ease the area giving trouble.
• Taking garlic and ginger in small quantity is proven to be an effective method for the treatment of varicose veins. Garlic in the body helps in increasing the supply of protein in the lower limbs of your body. This helps in easing the pain, as the clotting in the affected area eases, normalizing the circulation of blood in your body.
• Eating half an onion uncooked, which is medium in size daily helps in reduction of the pain caused by varicose veins permanently. Consumption of uncooked onion helps in giving the inner strength to your body. This also helps in proper distribution of protein in your body and in assimilating it.
• Applying of fish oil on the affected area will also help you in curing this problem of pain in the varicose veins.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash