ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Anti–ageing Secrets Through The Ages
Total Articles: 69
Anti–ageing is one of the most agitating issues these days in the lives of the common people. Nowadays, both men and women are conscious about their looks and are willing to experiment with it. Men too, like the women fear ageing, and for this, they are ready to try various treatments, which will make them look younger, and prevent the signs of ageing.
The best treatment of Anti–ageing is by the Ayurveda method, as it is skin friendly, and will not cause any allergies or reaction. Most people, reading this article will be surprise to know that the herbs used for treating any skin issues through Ayurveda is found on your kitchen shelves, and in your refrigerators.
There are certain Anti–ageing secrets that are passed on for generations, trying them to improve your skin and making it glow with health is worth every minute to spend on it.
Anti–ageing home remedies used in Ayurveda
There are various Anti–ageing secrets, which have been used for years now and people have found them to be very effective. Some of them have been compiled for you here:
• At night, just before sleeping, massage your face with coconut oil, or clarified butter mixed with almond oil. The oil massage is known to be the best for dry skin. This is the best remedial treatment for anti–ageing, as it helps in the improvement of your skin texture and its complexion. It also helps in the reduction of wrinkles, and fine line. This massage is recommended at night, as it helps in better absorption of herbal oil to the skin.
• Applying of fresh Aloe Vera, to the skin also helps in reduction of wrinkles, and it helps in keeping the skin fresh and young.
• Honey is known to have the best Anti–ageing properties, which helps in keeping your skin, fresh and healthy. Take half a spoon of honey, and mix it well with two spoon of rose water. Apply this mixture on your skin, specially your face, neck and other dry parts of your body.
Leave it on your face for a period of fifteen to twenty minutes, and wash it with water. This will help in cleaning your skin as well as moisturizing it, making you feel dirt free and fresh. With regular use, you’ll see your complexion glow, and enjoy having wrinkle free and soft skin. This is one of the best Anti–ageing secrets of Ayurveda.
• Most of you will be surprised that you can now make Anti–ageing lotion mask at home for preventing wrinkles on your face. The mixture is made of an egg yolk, mixed with olive oil, vitamin E oil and honey. Apply it on the face, and leave it on for exactly fifteen minutes, wash it with lukewarm water, and see the amazing result that you obtain.
The above mentioned are some of the Anti–ageing secrets, which have been used for long time now. These ancient ayurveda methods will enhance the radiance of your skin. It will make your skin soft and smooth, removing the signs of ageing, as it prevents wrinkles, pigmentation and crowfeet on your skin.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe