ALL >> Health >> View Article
Permanently Remove Varicose Veins
Total Articles: 69
There are many people, who suffer from varicose veins and they would have tried various medicines for its treatment, but without much success. However, ayurveda provides a permanent solution to remove varicose veins.
The best and the most effective method for its removal is getting it treated with someone, who is an ayurveda specialist. He or she will tell you the most effective and curable ways in which you can get completely cured from this pain and uneasiness.
Most of you will be surprised to know that through the ayurveda treatment, you will not have to use extra expenses on medicine. These specialists will cure you with the natural herbs available in your kitchen and through your daily diet.
Herbs used for curing varicose veins
The following herbs are used to remove varicose veins, completely from your body.
• Garlic: In ayurveda term, it is known as Allium Sativum. Garlic is regularly used for its treatment, and it is most effective for varicose veins. This particular food product breaks down the proteins and helps in the blood circulation, increasing the supply of blood in the lower part of the body.
• Onion: In ayurveda term, this particular food item is known as Allium Cepa. Onions help in the assimilation of blood, and at the same time helps in the even distribution of the blood in our body. It gives the body, the much-needed inner strength.
• Ginger: In the ayurveda term, this is known as Zingiber Officinale. This particular food has the same effect as garlic. It helps in breaking down of the proteins and in the circulation of blood in the human body.
• Brahmi: In ayurveda term, it is known as Bacopa Monnieri. This is an extremely popular and well-known Indian herb. This is the best and the most effective treatment for varicose veins. It provides the body with the toning that is required by it. This product is taken along with certain minerals, especially Jasad Bhasma.
Treatment of varicose veins by various dietary methods:
Herbs help to remove varicose veins completely from the body, easing you of the pain you have been suffering from. Besides these herbs, one must also need to follow proper diet. Some of the recommended diets are as follows:
• Whole grains
• Fruits, i.e. those containing vitamin C in them
• Diet rich in protein, i.e. eggs, milk, meat, legumes, Pineapple, Ginger, Garlic, onion, etc
• Fish is recommended as the daily part of your diet
Simple home remedies
The following are some simple home remedies that will help you, to deal with the pain of varicose veins.
• Drinking spinach and carrot juice will help in easing your pain.
• Wear firm stockings to support your joints and your knees
• Have the therapy of cold and hot water. This will help you in easing the pain of varicose veins.
• Apply oil, which contains vitamin E. Just apply the oil lightly on the affected area, but do not rub the area.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel