ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural Varicose Veins Treatment Is An Ideal Way
Total Articles: 69
Veins that are peculiarly bloated and seem to be swollen with bluish tint are called varicose veins. Several common aspects that cause varicose veins are pregnancy, obesity, lack of exercise, injury, constipation from a long time and prolonged standing. Symptoms of puffed-up veins include swelling, fatigue, restlessness, leg sore, leg cramps, sensation of heaviness and itching in the legs.
Natural varicose veins treatment that can be done at home are easy to apply and it shows successful results, when tried in a perfect way. Several famous home remedies include:
• The first straightforward home therapy for varicose veins consists of consuming a balanced diet, which contains a lot of fresh vegetables, fruits and fish. Always stay away from foods that are loaded with fats and carbohydrates.
• Other natural varicose veins treatment that has been considered to be very useful is to follow a juice diet. All you have to do is drink juice for 4/5 days without any other meals. You have to regularly take a warm water enema that will help in the bowel movements and prevent constipation. After the end of a juice diet, you could switch to your regular diet plan. In the breakfast, you can have lemon or orange juice, during the lunch house eating salads with olive oils along with lemon juice will do wonders. Furthermore, at supper time, you can have steamed vegetables including spinach, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and turnips.
It is suggested that you avoid starchy food like bread and potatoes.
• Applying a cold pack otherwise spraying of cold water is also helpful to relieve the pain caused due to varicose veins. Similarly, mudpack is useful as a remedy for puffed veins. You have to apply the influenced area with a mudpack at night and let it to be there the whole night and wash it in the morning.
• Plenty of blackberries and cherries should be consumed daily. They are proved to be very advantageous in healing varicose veins and also ease the symptoms.
• Applying apple cider vinegar two/ three times daily on the irritable areas will be favorable in healing varicose veins.
• A mixture of vitamin E and almond oil must be massaged daily on the affected region for better outcome from the bloated veins issues.
• When you watch television or read books, it is preferable to rest your legs on a chair or stool. This will be helpful in decreasing the pressure from the veins and thus, reduce the symptoms.
• Loose some of your excess fat, which will help you, get rid of unnecessary fats of your body making easy for the blood to circulate better. Losing of five pounds also makes a big difference.
• Purge salt from the body. Salt helps to preserve water, which is no good. Excessive salt produces hypertonic solution in the body and the water will flow through the body making the veins puff up. This is not right because the veins may pop up and emerge as varicose veins.
• Doing Yoga everyday in a proper way is an effective natural varicose veins treatment. Yoga postures including sirshasana, shalabhasana, gomukhasana, padmasana, vajrasana, viparitakarni and sarvangasana are notable in lessening the pressure from the veins by drawing the blood away from the them.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel