ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anti Aging For Men - Ayurvedic Remedies
Total Articles: 69
Modern day researchers are working quite extensively on deriving at various formulae and products with anti aging properties. Herbal remedies have always been the first preferences by people for ages now, since they are considered to be safer. There are many herbal products that are developed exclusively for men. Anti aging basically means maintaining a healthy and fit body with the help of herbal treatment and also reducing the process of aging, depreciation and degeneration. Anti aging for men aims for a healthy and fit aging mode, and to preserve both body and mind performing at optimum level.
Some of the Ayurvedic herbal treatment has been mentioned below:
1. Amla: Amla is a herb with rich content of Vitamin C. It has excellent revitalizing power. Fruits of amla are important ingredient in preparing Chyawanprash (herbal energizer).Therefore daily consumption of Amla is excellent anti aging treatment. It proves a very important remedy for anti – aging for men.
2. Gineger: Ginger contains a lot of antioxidant contents. Ginger contains vital oils and spicy materials such as gingerol, zingerone, shogaol, and capsaicon all of which helps in increasing peripheral blood circulation.
3. Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin and other curciminoids which are vividly yellow in appearance. It is highly recommended remedy for anti aging for men.
4. Galanga: Galanga are also commonly referred to as Chinese Ginger or Galangal contains vital oils, and a collection of pungent articles possesses very good anti-arthritic characteristics.
5. Clove Family: Clove buds and clove oil are used to cure toothache and well-developed pain remedies. Many plants in Clove family, namely Syzygium aromaticum, Syzygium mallacense and Syzygium corynocarpum include antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient.
6. Vitis: Vitis is a vital remedy for anti aging. The grape family (Vitis) is recognized for its strong antioxidant ingredients. It is found mostly in resveratrol and seeds, concentrated in covering of black and red grapes recommend their application for advantages of anti-aging of skin.
7. Rosemary: Rosemary contains plenty of important active agents, including the ultra important, carnosol, rosmarinic acid, oleanolic acid, and carnosol acid.Thses acids are very important because of their strong and highly effective antioxidant, tyrosinase inhibiting properties and anti – inflammatory.
8. Licorice: Licorice is basically the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra.It includes some very vital active agents like glabrol, glycyrrhizin, glabridins and most interesting applications for skin care. The main reason for their usage in skin care is because of their benefits as an antioxidant.The flavor of liquorice comes mostly from anethole (a sweet tasting compound), fennel and many other herbs. Much of the sweetness in liquorice comes from glycyrrhizin, which tastes sweeter than sugar or jaggery.
9. Neem: Azadirachta indica also known as Neem is tree of in the family Meliaceae.It has been of vital use for its antibacterial, antimalarial, insecticidal and hypoglycemic. It is also use to heal wounds.
10. Aloe Vera: Application of fresh Aloe Vera juice to the skin is also a useful remedy for Anti Aging for men. Aloe Vera gel which are available at all health care outlets, are also useful remedy for anti aging for men.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel