ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Prevent Varicose Veins The Ayurvedic Way?
Total Articles: 69
Varicose veins are a state in which a person who suffers from the disease will have all the veins in his/her leg swollen, meaning they will look as if they are puffed-up and stuffed. The veins may become dark or may sometimes retain its original color.
Factors of the trouble
Varicose veins induces pain and if the disease has been there for a longer period of time, then the skin starts peeling off leading to ulcers in some of the affected portions of your legs. Aging, standing or sitting for a long time, obesity, pregnancy, hormonal alterations, excess pressure on legs or even the abdomen or both are factors which add to the cause of varicose veins. Hence, it is always better to prevent varicose veins the Ayurvedic means.
Vata dosha can result in varicose veins
Sometimes deficiencies in your diet may result in losing the flexibility of the veins and thereby leading to varicose. This condition, according to Ayurveda, is a problem of the vata. Those who have a prevalence of vata dosha are more likely to suffer from this trouble. Once you know the root cause of the condition, you can prevent varicose veins by means of Ayurvedic interventions.
Ayurvedic interventions to avoid Varicose Veins
Ayurveda suggest the use of Brahmi for varicose veins treatment and prevention. It is better if you can use Brahmi for 4 continuous weeks, so as to acquire permanent benefits as well as prevent it. Brahmi is consumed in a dosage of around ten to twenty milliliters twice in a day. You can also consume Jasad Bhasma along with brahmi. This bhasma helps in a few ways and they are as follows:
• Bhasma is rich in mineral zinc,
• Facilitates in curing the blood clots by creating collagen
• Assists in absorbing vitamin E into the blood.
• Other Ayurvedic combination consists of Nagarjunabhra rasa, Punarnavadi guggulu, and Chandraprabha vati amongst others.
Ayurvedic oils to prevent varicose veins
• Citrus limonum commonly known as lemon is a wonderful energizer for the blood circulation. Its rubefacient and astringent attributes makes it effective and increases the flow of blood, in addition to tightening and strengthening the walls of the veins. Thus, it is very useful and effective in treating as well as to prevent varicose veins.
• Corylus avellana or hazelnut has light astringent attributes that are supportive in constraining and strengthening the veins walls. This also helps in enhancing the circulation of your blood, and thereby curing varicose veins. With the help of hazelnut oil you can prevent varicose veins.
• Tritium vulgare or wheat germ is an efficient anticoagulant medication that prevents accumulation of blood over the valves. Wheat germ is an organic preservative and mixes easily with any oil.
• Cupressus sempervirens or Cypress is also a stimulant for the circulative system. A fit vasoconstrictor, cypress facilitates the walls of your veins to contract and constrict and thus, ameliorating their quality and suppleness.
With all the above mentioned remedies, you can cure varicose veins and safe yourself from going through a painful life.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas