ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Prevent Varicose Veins The Ayurvedic Way?
Total Articles: 69
Varicose veins are a state in which a person who suffers from the disease will have all the veins in his/her leg swollen, meaning they will look as if they are puffed-up and stuffed. The veins may become dark or may sometimes retain its original color.
Factors of the trouble
Varicose veins induces pain and if the disease has been there for a longer period of time, then the skin starts peeling off leading to ulcers in some of the affected portions of your legs. Aging, standing or sitting for a long time, obesity, pregnancy, hormonal alterations, excess pressure on legs or even the abdomen or both are factors which add to the cause of varicose veins. Hence, it is always better to prevent varicose veins the Ayurvedic means.
Vata dosha can result in varicose veins
Sometimes deficiencies in your diet may result in losing the flexibility of the veins and thereby leading to varicose. This condition, according to Ayurveda, is a problem of the vata. Those who have a prevalence of vata dosha are more likely to suffer from this trouble. Once you know the root cause of the condition, you can prevent varicose veins by means of Ayurvedic interventions.
Ayurvedic interventions to avoid Varicose Veins
Ayurveda suggest the use of Brahmi for varicose veins treatment and prevention. It is better if you can use Brahmi for 4 continuous weeks, so as to acquire permanent benefits as well as prevent it. Brahmi is consumed in a dosage of around ten to twenty milliliters twice in a day. You can also consume Jasad Bhasma along with brahmi. This bhasma helps in a few ways and they are as follows:
• Bhasma is rich in mineral zinc,
• Facilitates in curing the blood clots by creating collagen
• Assists in absorbing vitamin E into the blood.
• Other Ayurvedic combination consists of Nagarjunabhra rasa, Punarnavadi guggulu, and Chandraprabha vati amongst others.
Ayurvedic oils to prevent varicose veins
• Citrus limonum commonly known as lemon is a wonderful energizer for the blood circulation. Its rubefacient and astringent attributes makes it effective and increases the flow of blood, in addition to tightening and strengthening the walls of the veins. Thus, it is very useful and effective in treating as well as to prevent varicose veins.
• Corylus avellana or hazelnut has light astringent attributes that are supportive in constraining and strengthening the veins walls. This also helps in enhancing the circulation of your blood, and thereby curing varicose veins. With the help of hazelnut oil you can prevent varicose veins.
• Tritium vulgare or wheat germ is an efficient anticoagulant medication that prevents accumulation of blood over the valves. Wheat germ is an organic preservative and mixes easily with any oil.
• Cupressus sempervirens or Cypress is also a stimulant for the circulative system. A fit vasoconstrictor, cypress facilitates the walls of your veins to contract and constrict and thus, ameliorating their quality and suppleness.
With all the above mentioned remedies, you can cure varicose veins and safe yourself from going through a painful life.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab