ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Treatment For Varicose Veins Symptoms
Total Articles: 69
Ayurveda is a system of medicine, which originated in India. Ayurveda inherent the principle of nature and it helps to maintain health by means of diet and organized lifestyle. The word ayurveda means “life of knowledge” and it gives better solution to lead a healthy life.
In ayurveda varicose veins symptoms are treated and it commonly shares with Siraja Grandhi. This problem occurs mainly due to the vitiation of srotus (veins.) and the disorder is called as Srotavarodham. Herbal therapy is suggested by ayurvedic methods to overcome this problem.
Symptoms of varicose
• Enlarged veins and twisted bluish varicose in the lower part of the leg is the obvious varicose veins symptoms
• Pricking feeling is evoked in the leg and feet parts
• Sometimes cramps occur frequently in leg and calves
• Heaviness in the lower part of the body can be felt during night time or due to walking
Main cause of the varicose problem is blocking of blood flow back to the heart. This problem is due to the damaged values of veins. Other important factors that are responsible for this problem are genetic disorder, pregnancy, lifting heavy weights, hormonal imbalance, tight fitting cloths, contraceptive pills, prolonged period of standing still and overweight.
Ayurvedic treatment for varicose veins
Ayurvedic therapy helps to reduce the pain in the lower part of the limb in our body. Panchakarma Chikitsa is very helpful in treating this disorder and it involves various stages to remove toxic elements from our body. Several stages are
• Abhayangam therapy is done with the help of herbal oil.
• Swedanam is a steam procedure to remove toxins from the limb part
• Elakizhi is a type of treatment done with the help of leaf bundle
• Pizhichil treatment is done with 3 litres of oil and it is applied all over the body
• Vasti Karma is an unique treatment given for rectum part of the body
• Virechanam is for purgation purpose
• Raktha Mokshana for purification of blood
Role of herb in the varicose therapy
Brahmi extract is very useful in the treatment and the daily intake of 2 to 3 spoons of the medicinal herbs along with Jasad bhasma herb. Intake of crushed garlic pieces will increase the protein supplement in our body. Carrot and spinach juices will minimize the vitamin deficiency in the lower limb.
Applying fish oil all over the body will help you to ease from the problem. Medium sized intake of raw onion will boost your inner strength.
Healthy diet for varicose veins disorder
Fibre rich diet helps you to overcome constipation problem. Food stuffs that are rich in soluble & insoluble fibre are whole-wheat meal, green leafy vegetables, brown rice, pears, and apples. Avoid fatty food substances and carbohydrates items like cakes, biscuits because these items increase the constipation problem.
Drink plenty of water a day and avert constipation problem obstructing the blood flow in the leg and causing varicose veins symptoms in our body. Vitamin E source food items are very effective in preventing this disorder.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel