ALL >> General >> View Article
Best Anti-aging Food To Maintain Age-less Skin For Years
Total Articles: 69
It is universal fact that Aging is irrevocable. It is a slow and steady process that happens gradually over the years. Aging affects a person when he or she reaches certain age. However, due to the miracle of science today it can be slowed down using anti-aging vitamins and diet. Market is flooded with anti ageing cream that intend to keep your skin young thereby removing wrinkles and signs of aging, but only proper diet can make your skin healthy and work wonders when it comes to keeping your skin fresh.
Proper moisture content in the skin, metabolic mechanisms of the body and most importantly efficient circulation of blood and nutrients to the different layers of the skin are most significant factors that affect the skin health and youthfulness.
Untimely skin aging is a challenge these days among People, especially women, who take numerous anti aging measures for maintaining youthful skin. Ayurveda has done a lot of research on aging skin.
Actually skin aging is caused due to 2 factors both internal as well as external. Internal factors may be due to the inability of the skin to hold moisture, low elastin production, less production of new skin cells etc. Whereas External factors may include choice of lifestyle and environmental factors like smoking, exposure to sun, unbalanced diet, stress and anxiety, lack of physical exercise.
Ayurveda has come up with numerous home based remedies to control all the signs of ageing. Mentioned below are some herbal remedies for skin tightening using common Indian herbs.
1. Almond and coconut oil are considered to be the best anti-aging food for combating skin aging. They enhance your skin complexion and reduce fine lines of aging and wrinkles. However, it is always recommended to massage your skin at night before going to bed.
2. Massage your skin with ghee or clarified butter. Ghee & clarified butter contains beta-carotene, vitamin E, and antioxidants that check cell damage and fight free radicals. You can also consume ghee and butter in your daily diet while cooking vegetables, dal etc.
3. Daily consumption of fresh Aloe Vera juice can also be great help to the skin. Aloe Vera being an anti-aging food has a rejuvenating effect on your skin.
4. Honey has lot of anti aging properties in it. Half tablespoon honey mixed with 1-2 tablespoon of rose water can be a great medicine to combat ageing. If we regularly apply this mixture on face, neck, and other dry skin area for about 15-20 minutes, it can moisturizes, cleanse, tone and soothes dry skin to give you a glowing facial appearance along with wrinkle free skin.
5. Have green tea. Green tea is an anti-aging food that heals your skin and also helps in skin rejuvenation.
Apart from consumption, too much exposure to sun can be one of the main causes of wrinkles. Therefore, it is always recommended to use umbrella, scarves or any other protective cover before going out. It is also recommended to avoid smoking. Smoking releases some kind of enzyme that cracks down elastin and collagen that are the most vital components of skin.
Thus, if you follow a regular regime of anti-aging Food backed by healthy sleep, you will definitely have a healthy and glowing skin for prolonged period of time.
General Articles1. Importance Of Electrical Security Specialists Wollongong
Author: Fellacity Trunck
2. Top 5 Most Popular Websites In The World
Author: Nick Johnson
3. Multiple Employer Plans And The 401(k) Advisor
Author: Terrance Power
4. Finding The Best Service Provider For The Threading & More
Author: Parveen Kumar
5. What Are Your Options?
Author: Sandra White
6. Important Things To Do If You've Lost Your Phone
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Find Huge List Of Education Consultant In India
Author: K.P Shrivastava
8. Is It Worth To Outsource Payroll?
Author: Anamika Mehra
9. Can You Purchase Mgo From Alibaba?
Author: hu Allen
10. Unlimited Domain Hosting For Ecommerce Business
Author: Sumit Gadre
11. An Emergency Water Damage Service Makes Every Customer Satisfied
Author: Lionale Donald
12. Underprivileged Children Organizations: To Achieve The Full Potential
Author: Shuaiba Rahaman
13. La Sua Nuova Maglietta Collab Con Il Suo Stilista Di Lunga Data Gillne.it
14. Update My Norton Account
Author: stephen lord
15. Stock Clearance Malaysia