ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Anti Aging Skin Products For Glowing Skin
Total Articles: 69
As per our ancient medicines of ayurveda, the health of skin and its youthfulness is determined by various factors such as balance of moisture that is., Kapha, efficient functioning of the mechanism of metabolic that links all the other hormonal and chemical reactions of our skin, i.e. Pitta and an efficient blood circulation as well as nutrients provided to the various layers of the skin, i.e. Vata. All these should be in proper balance.
Therefore, it becomes a challenge for people, who want to look and keep their skin young for a long time. Generally, women take various measures to keep the skin look younger with various anti aging skin products. So, in order to avoid any side effects of the chemical products, people are making use of the ayurvedic products, which is an ancient and proven medicine. Moreover, ayurveda does not have any side effects.
Therefore, it is essential to take proper internal care of the skin by following strict diet, which includes vegetables, fruits, less oil and last but not the least proper 8 hours of sleep, which helps your skin to breathe. There are many herbs found in India, which can be used, as simple home remedies and acts as anti aging skin products. Following are some of the tips, which can help in improving the glow of your skin and make them look good at home –
Proper Massage – The face should be properly massaged with equal quantity of butter, coconut or almond oil at night before bed. It is the best proven remedy for the aging skins and also helps in improving the complexion and reducing the fine lines as well as wrinkles.
Proper Diet – Butter or Ghee has a great quantity of Vitamin E, which is very essential for skin. Therefore, apart from massaging, including it in daily diet is also very beneficial.
Natural Remedy - Peel and extract the juice of fresh Aloe Vera, which is easily available in the health shops or you can also grow it in your kitchen garden. Apply this juice on your face for sometime or till it is dry and wash it with lukewarm water to get a glowing skin.
Mix half a tablespoon of honey (as it is loaded with anti aging properties) along with one or two tablespoon rose water and apply it on neck, face and various areas having dry skin. Keep it for around 15 to 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
Honey soothes as well as moisturizes the dry skin and this mixture cleans the skin giving it perfect tone for great complexion along with a skin free that is free of wrinkles.
Other simple options along with the anti aging skin products are to avoid sun exposure, which causes wrinkles. If unavoidable, keep a scarf or umbrella handy when you are out in sun. Drinking lots of water everyday will moisture the skin. Drink green tea, as it has anti-inflammatory and anti aging properties as well as rejuvenates the skin.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited