ALL >> Education >> View Article
Acquiring Expertise Through Cissp, Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam
Total Articles: 135
Globally recognized and valued, Certified Information Systems Security Professional is a dream certification for many security professionals out there and a stepping stone for them in the field of U.S National Security Agency. The information security certification CISSP exam is rapidly gaining popularity, and has seen a lot of improvement in the past years. Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam consists of 250 questions based on the enlisted exam topics:
• Telecommunications and Network Security
• Risk Management and Information Security Governance
• Access Control
• Software Development Security
• Physical or Environment Security
• Operations Security
• Security Design and Architecture
• Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigation
• Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity
These ten domains are exam topics you should master the knowledge of in order to score according to your best potential in the exam. The necessary prerequisites for getting this certification include a minimum of five years of experience in at least two of the ten domains listed above. The various topics and diversity of sub topics point towards the fact that it is not just about the solution of a few questions and their answers; the CISSP thoroughly peruses your skills and growth in security consultancy field. This knowledge and expertise can only be attained through experience which is why years of practical working experience are stressed upon for this certification.
For success in the exam, the candidates must have thorough knowledge of the exam domains as well as of other related topics such as; risk management, cloud computing, application development security and mobile security. In today’s times, expertise is to be flaunted in the form of fancy credentials having a number of well-recognized certifications which will make you a prime choice in the eyes of your clients. This certification will lead you to have a better academic life, by giving you access to a lot of great jobs as; security architect, security manager and security consultant. Apart from giving you access to variety of jobs in the security consultancy and security related fields, Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification will also give you a boost in your career as an IT director or manager and as a network director. Therefore, your success is just an exam away!
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program