ALL >> Education >> View Article
Acquiring Expertise Through Cissp, Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam
Total Articles: 135
Globally recognized and valued, Certified Information Systems Security Professional is a dream certification for many security professionals out there and a stepping stone for them in the field of U.S National Security Agency. The information security certification CISSP exam is rapidly gaining popularity, and has seen a lot of improvement in the past years. Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam consists of 250 questions based on the enlisted exam topics:
• Telecommunications and Network Security
• Risk Management and Information Security Governance
• Access Control
• Software Development Security
• Physical or Environment Security
• Operations Security
• Security Design and Architecture
• Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigation
• Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity
These ten domains are exam topics you should master the knowledge of in order to score according to your best potential in the exam. The necessary prerequisites for getting this certification include a minimum of five years of experience in at least two of the ten domains listed above. The various topics and diversity of sub topics point towards the fact that it is not just about the solution of a few questions and their answers; the CISSP thoroughly peruses your skills and growth in security consultancy field. This knowledge and expertise can only be attained through experience which is why years of practical working experience are stressed upon for this certification.
For success in the exam, the candidates must have thorough knowledge of the exam domains as well as of other related topics such as; risk management, cloud computing, application development security and mobile security. In today’s times, expertise is to be flaunted in the form of fancy credentials having a number of well-recognized certifications which will make you a prime choice in the eyes of your clients. This certification will lead you to have a better academic life, by giving you access to a lot of great jobs as; security architect, security manager and security consultant. Apart from giving you access to variety of jobs in the security consultancy and security related fields, Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification will also give you a boost in your career as an IT director or manager and as a network director. Therefore, your success is just an exam away!
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur