ALL >> Education >> View Article
About C_terp10_65, The Sap Certified - Associate Business Foundation & Integration With Sap Erp 6.0
Total Articles: 135
Are you looking for some SAP training course or certification to become distinguished among the employees in the world? Well, you will be glad to know this that there are plenty of programs and certifications available that can let you achieve what you want. Climbing the ladder of success in your career is not easy but with the right effort and taking up the right opportunities, you can make a great difference. That is why SAP is offering certifications like C_TERP10_65, SAP Certified - Associate Business Foundation & Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5.
Introduction to the C_TERP10_65 exam
You will get to achieve a lot of success if you are able to pass the C_TERP10_65, SAP Certified - Associate Business Foundation & Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 exam. After you get the certification, you will become a certified individual who will have proven knowledge in Business Process Foundation. The generic Business Processes Foundation consultant skills taught you by this certification will make you a professional. Once you will use the knowledge gained on the projects then you will become much more refined. Make sure if you are applying for this exam you already have some knowledge in Business Foundation & Integration.
Core topics of the Associate Business Foundation & Integration exam
Take a look at the topics that fall in the exam:
• Financial Accounting
• Order to Cash
• Human Capital Management
• Material Planning and Integration
• Management Accounting
• Purchase to Pay
• Manufacturing Business Process
• Inventory and Warehouse Management
• Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service
• Project System
• Life-Cycle Data Management
• Basics of SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver and SAP Business Warehouse
An increasing number of individuals are getting the SAP certifications just because of the fact that they are valued all over the world. You can become a professional too by just giving one of the certifications being offered.
How to prepare for the exam?
In order to make sure you succeed, you must combine the theory of the courses with practical experience. This will assist you in preparing well and you will increase the chances of your success. You are not allowed to take any kind of reference material with you while taking the test. Look into SAP training’s website to find study material on the test. You can search for content on the web too. You might find exam guides, test practices, PDF files, tutorials and other sources that will turn out to be a lot helpful in studying. Do not waste much time, if you wish to become a SAP certified then start studying today.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur