ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anti Aging Treatments Helps In Refreshing Mind And Body
Total Articles: 69
Each and every one in this universe wants to see themselves as young as possible. Aging is a natural process in everyone’s life and it is unavoidable, but can be postponed. Nowadays, lots of people show the early signs of aging. The main cause or reason for aging is the excessive calorie consumption, life style of the concerned etc,
Aging happens due to internal factors like low production of new skin cells, low production of elastin, incapability of the skin to retain moisture and external factors like extended exposure to sun or to extreme chillness, stress, poor diet, smoking, less or no physical activities etc. This can be treated using Ayurveda, which is very much reliable and provides guaranteed results.
Ayurveda says anti aging is caused due to the annoyance of vata dosha, which increases with age by nature. Anti aging treatments using Ayurveda helps one to achieve a complete result in the change of body metabolism and gives a refreshing feel to the body and mind. Aging can be avoided with our way of living and our habits, which were followed by our ancestors and the rest is a history.
The following are the simple process for anti aging treatments with the help of Ayurveda:
• Early rise from bed and make sure sufficient proteins are consumed.
• Do participate in sports and use additional anti-oxidant elements to support your body.
• Eat the right quantity of food at regular intervals, which keeps the body healthy.
• Avoid eating excessive sweets.
• Have low calorie dairy products like skimmed milk & low fat milk,
• Avoid surplus ghee and oil for cooking
• Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils.
• Fried items to be kept away instead grill or bake the food items.
• Use vegetables, which are cooked by steaming or boiling.
• Have undisturbed sleep of minimum 6 to 7 hours at night to maintain a good health.
• Avoid sleeping at day time instead sleep at night after an hour of your dinner.
• Consumption of excessive alcoholic drinks and smoking has to be avoided.
• Avoiding water and aerated drinks after a meal helps to have a good health.
• Reasonable quantities of Non – vegetarian foods like eggs, fishes, chicken and mutton can be taken if it is difficult to avoid.
• Anti aging treatments with the help of yoga, meditation, massages, oral medication, relaxation practices, physical activities etc can be followed.
• Panchakarma treatments and rasayana therapies can be availed from a good Ayurvedic centre.
There are some home remedies for the treatment of anti aging.
• Tulasi (Basil herb or ocimum sanctum) is rich in anti aging and anti oxidant elements, which make this a traditional ayurvedic medicine. Fresh Tulasi leaves (Basil herb or ocimum sanctum) have to be boiled with water until the water reduces by half. Drink the water after boiling, which is a good home remedy for anti aging.
• Rejuvenate the skin with the application of fresh aloe Vera gel to the skin.
• Have good sleep and avoid sleeping sideways, which causes formation of wrinkles on cheeks and chin.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important