ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anti Aging Treatments Helps In Refreshing Mind And Body
Total Articles: 69
Each and every one in this universe wants to see themselves as young as possible. Aging is a natural process in everyone’s life and it is unavoidable, but can be postponed. Nowadays, lots of people show the early signs of aging. The main cause or reason for aging is the excessive calorie consumption, life style of the concerned etc,
Aging happens due to internal factors like low production of new skin cells, low production of elastin, incapability of the skin to retain moisture and external factors like extended exposure to sun or to extreme chillness, stress, poor diet, smoking, less or no physical activities etc. This can be treated using Ayurveda, which is very much reliable and provides guaranteed results.
Ayurveda says anti aging is caused due to the annoyance of vata dosha, which increases with age by nature. Anti aging treatments using Ayurveda helps one to achieve a complete result in the change of body metabolism and gives a refreshing feel to the body and mind. Aging can be avoided with our way of living and our habits, which were followed by our ancestors and the rest is a history.
The following are the simple process for anti aging treatments with the help of Ayurveda:
• Early rise from bed and make sure sufficient proteins are consumed.
• Do participate in sports and use additional anti-oxidant elements to support your body.
• Eat the right quantity of food at regular intervals, which keeps the body healthy.
• Avoid eating excessive sweets.
• Have low calorie dairy products like skimmed milk & low fat milk,
• Avoid surplus ghee and oil for cooking
• Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils.
• Fried items to be kept away instead grill or bake the food items.
• Use vegetables, which are cooked by steaming or boiling.
• Have undisturbed sleep of minimum 6 to 7 hours at night to maintain a good health.
• Avoid sleeping at day time instead sleep at night after an hour of your dinner.
• Consumption of excessive alcoholic drinks and smoking has to be avoided.
• Avoiding water and aerated drinks after a meal helps to have a good health.
• Reasonable quantities of Non – vegetarian foods like eggs, fishes, chicken and mutton can be taken if it is difficult to avoid.
• Anti aging treatments with the help of yoga, meditation, massages, oral medication, relaxation practices, physical activities etc can be followed.
• Panchakarma treatments and rasayana therapies can be availed from a good Ayurvedic centre.
There are some home remedies for the treatment of anti aging.
• Tulasi (Basil herb or ocimum sanctum) is rich in anti aging and anti oxidant elements, which make this a traditional ayurvedic medicine. Fresh Tulasi leaves (Basil herb or ocimum sanctum) have to be boiled with water until the water reduces by half. Drink the water after boiling, which is a good home remedy for anti aging.
• Rejuvenate the skin with the application of fresh aloe Vera gel to the skin.
• Have good sleep and avoid sleeping sideways, which causes formation of wrinkles on cheeks and chin.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men