ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anti Aging Products Beneficial For Ageing Problem
Total Articles: 69
Anti aging products are available to help against ageing and are also used to fight against diseases and disorders. Ayurvedic treatments are there to prevent ageing in both men and women through medicinal herbs. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicinal system used to cure the disease through massage therapies and herbal supplement. There are three doshas in our body such as vata, pitta and kapha.
According to ayurvedic system and culture, equilibrium has to be maintained between 3 doshas to prevent aging. Anti-aging treatment is processed with the help of Rasayana. This treatment helps to rejuvenate the mind and body and is also used to prevent ageing aliment in our body. The methods involved in this process are Vatatapika Rasayana and Kutipraveshika Rasayana
1. Kutipraveshika Rasayana
This treatment is given to the patients for energizing the metabolism process in our body and it is carried out for 3 to 4 months to cure the problem.
2. Vatatapika Rasayana
This treatment is given along with our day to day activities and rejuvenates our mind and body. Herbal supplements are given to the affected persons in order to slow down the process of ageing.
Herbal treatment for anti-aging
Medicinal herbs help to keep our mind fit and also decrease the chance of ageing among old people. In this process the mind and body are energised to an optimum level and anti aging products helps to overcome this problem very easily. Following herbs are very useful in the anti-ageing process
• Turmeric is very rich in curcumin, which is bright yellow in colour. It is used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance.
• Chinese ginger or Galangal contains oils, pungent elements and diarylheptanoids. All these substance possess excellent antioxidant and anti-arthritic properties.
• Amla is a rich source of vitamin C and have good revitalising powers
• Boswellia serrata is used in the treatment of arthritis and also in skin anti aging products
• Clove oil and its bud are very useful in the treatment of muscular pain
• Grapes is used as an antioxidant and mainly used in the skin care
Ayurvedic properties for healthy skin
Skin is the important part to be maintained in the anti-aging process. Kapha dosha have to be balanced for metabolic mechanism and it is also co-ordinated with the hormonal reaction (pitta) and for blood circulation and nutrients vata in balance.
• Vayasthapana is an herbal formula, which helps in the nourishment of the skin
• Varnya is used to enhance the complexion of the skin and gives glow like effect to the face and body
• Sandhanya herbs are used in the regenerative process and you will get effective results when you apply it daily.
• Branropana will enhance healing ability and it is also used as a medicine in healing scars and wound
• Twachya is used as moisturizer and it is rich in vitamin A, C and E.
• Shothahara substance is used as an anti-inflammatory product and protects the skin against harmful allergies.
• Twachagnivardhani herb helps to maintain the health of the skin by improving the metabolic process in our body.
Health Articles1. How To Choose The Right Cbd Edibles For You?
2. A Detailed Insight On Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
3. Astigmatism- Cause, Symptoms And Astigmatism Treatment In India
4. Essential Things To Know About Glaucoma Treatment
5. Affordable, Accessible And Best Cataract Treatment In India
6. A Detailed Insight On Amblyopia Treatment In India
7. Male Organ Health For Those Into Kink
Author: John Dugan
8. Bedbugs Pest Control Services In London
9. Mice Rat Pest Control In London
10. Chronic Kidney Diseases And Its Symptoms Mustn’t Be Taken Evenly!
Author: Aditi Joshi
11. Essential Tremor Education Center Kicks Off National Campaign
12. Health Benefits Of Pistachios For All Ages
Author: Mukesh Maheshwari
13. Why A Bent Male Organ May Be Related To High Blood Pressure
Author: John Dugan
14. How To Regulate Blood Glucose Levels With Herbal Diabetes Remedies?
Author: Aylward Morales
15. Herbal Supplements To Improve Memory Power And Boost Brain Functions
Author: Aylward Morales