ALL >> Health >> View Article
Asthma Treatment And Its Management
Total Articles: 69
Asthma treatment can be started by knowing the cause or the reason for the condition, and it is important for us to control this condition. Hence, asthma management is very vital.
Asthma is the disorder of the respiratory system, which needs to be controlled and managed. An asthma patient’s respiratory system is blocked with mucous and there is continuous irritation in his lungs. Thus, an asthmatic patient has problems in breathing, when he or she has an attack.
‘’Trigger’’ before an asthmatic attack
‘’Triggers’’ are extremely important to notice and keep track of it. It is these ‘’ triggers’’ that come before an asthmatic attack, and so it is important to know when these ‘’triggers’’ are occurring and also the time period between the attacks.
The ‘’ triggers’’ can occur from the following elements, as they are most common. They are:
• Physical activities/ labor
• Change in the climate
• Emotional stress
• Bacteria of some kind
• Indiscretion and food
• Respiratory infection
Keeping track of ‘’triggers’’ helps in asthma management and asthma treatment.
The treatment and natural remedies
Asthma can be treated on the basis of patient’s condition and for how long the person is getting these attacks. Asthma can be categorized as following:
• Mild intermittent
• Mild persistent
• Moderate persistent
• Severe persistent
Asthma can occur to anyone at any period of life, it can occur in a child or even an old person, and hence, the asthma treatment will differ from individual to individual. You can easily control them by using ayurvedic or natural remedies, which have proved to be extremely useful in the asthma management and also in its treatment.
Some of the natural or ayurvedic remedies are:
• Consuming boiled ginger and honey mixture.
• A mixture of bitter gourd and honey with Basil leaves can be taken daily before going to bed.
• Milk boiled with at least ten pods of garlic can be consumed daily after the breakfast.
• Inhaling honey lessen the asthmatic attack
• Blend honey, lemon juice and radish and cook for twenty minutes on medium or low heat. Take this mixture daily in the morning.
• Use the mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and honey, mix it together in half cup of milk and take daily.
All these home remedies are very effective and will help in the treatment of asthma and also in its management. Moreover, they do not have any kind of side effects and will provide you with great relief in the longer run without damaging your body in any way.
Yoga is also very effective and helps in the asthma management. The breathing exercise helps an asthmatic patient to control his or her breathing, which in turn will help in controlling the asthma attack. It will also ease you of your stress and will provide you with great relief, as all asthma patients suffer from soreness in their body and lungs after the attack.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men