ALL >> Health >> View Article
Useful Ayurvedic Asthma Treatments
Total Articles: 69
Before we say anything about the asthma treatments, let us try to understand what is Asthma? It is a potentially fatal disease, which usually occurs due to various allergies. The normal symptom of Asthma is reoccurrence of labored breathing, coughing and chest constriction. Patients in this condition experience problem in normal breathing.
There may be number of reasons, which may cause asthma. The most common causes are pollens, dust, climatic changes, foods, pet animals, emotional upset, bacteria, smoking etc.
Asthma can be genetic problem too, as many cases of asthma in children are found to have asthmatic parents. However, no specific gene has been found that causes Asthma. Therefore, real cause of this disease is still unknown.
Sometime workers employed in unhealthy environment also develop breathing problem that may affect their lungs and produce a trigger for Asthma. Those who suffer from Asthma due to workplace problem could also be due to pre-existing problem.
This disease can develop at any age. People who are below 30 years of age usually develop Asthma because of allergies. However, aged people may develop due to airborne particles. Asthma in children is also not very uncommon.
However, in majority of cases asthma can be due to both allergic & non allergic reasons. Many people react to any of the following reasons which may trigger asthma
Allergens e.g. pollen, molds and cockroaches
Air pollutants & irritants
Smoking & secondhand smoking
Common cold and other respiratory infection
In order to cure asthma quickly, it is important to recognize the early symptoms of this disease. In case, you can detect asthma during early stages, it will be of great help to treat the patient.
The following are few common symptoms of Asthma
Lots of sneezing
Stuffy or running nose
Cough sometime with or without phlegm
Itching in throat and chin
Feeling tired too soon
Dark circles under eyes
Less tolerance to physical exercise
Bluish Lips & face
Severe anxiety and sweating
Asthma attack is triggered when breathing passage gets congested. Attack may happen suddenly or gradually over a period of few days or hours. It can show up during any time of the day. In case, this happens during night, you may have disturbed sleep.
Following are few Ayurvedic treatments available for asthma treatments
1. Take two grams each of Nagar & Bharangi, which are in powdered form. Mix both of them by using water to make a paste. Then it must be taken with warm water 2 times a day.
2. Another treatment is by mixing 125 grams of Shukti Bhasma and 1 gm of Trikuti Churna along with Vasma Churmna of 2 grams. Mix all these and take three doses of this mix with honey after every 6 hours.
3. Take Sitopladi Churna of 200 mg, powder of liqourice 150 mg, Purified borax powder of 50 mg and mix them with two tea spoon full of honey. Take this mixture 3 times daily.
Few home remedies for asthma treatments
1. Take 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of powder dalchini and take it before going to sleep.
2. You can also boil water with ajwain and inhale the steam coming out of it.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe