ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Identify The Asthma Symptoms?
Total Articles: 69
Incidence of asthma symptoms has increased due to air, water and food pollution. If asthma is not treated on time, then it could lead to severe consequences. There is no exact reason for this disorder although it can be related to genetic disorder. In asthma, chest, air passage and throat are choked making it difficult to breathe and one needs immediate medications to control it. Fever and cough are some of the symptoms of asthma.
It is very difficult to diagnose asthma in infants and parents have to be extra careful and understand the symptoms at an early stage. It is very essential to treat them before any damage is done so that these children can live a happy and normal life.
Parents have to be on their toes to take care of their child every time and ensure that they don’t get an attack. If left untreated asthma in infants can cause severe respiratory distress. On the other hand a child is too small to digest any herbal medicine. Tulsi water and other herbal medicines are recommended for kids, who are more than a year old only after consulting a physician.
The best way to treat asthma in infants is by consulting an ayurvedic physician. Another way to treat asthma is to keep the child away from any dust or animals, which can trigger an asthmatic attack. Some of the ayurvedic medicines suggested by doctors are Kantakari, Tulasi, Haridra and many more, which are best suitable for children.
Some of the major asthma symptoms are heavy breathing and one can hear the sound of the same, severe headaches, excessive thirst, fever, cough, difficulty in talking, prefers hot food, heavy sweating, and many more.
People get asthmatic attack due to cold climate, cold food, and many more and this should be avoided for better results. Herbal medicines and purification are the ayurvedic treatments, which helps you to control asthma problems. However, the ayurvedic treatment depends upon the individual and the extent of their severity.
Ayurveda has categorized 3 major reasons for asthma symptoms –
Once you are diagnosed with this disorder it is suggested to follow a strict diet and avoid all junk food, curd, tangy food and many more. Proper and timely food can help you a lot in controlling any asthmatic attack. For children one can consult the physician, who will suggest the best food, which would help them.
There are some home made remedies that can help you to control the attack and at the same time gives you better results. Drinking lots of boiled water and avoiding junk food gives you better results. The other simple remedy is drinking lime juice with warm water, intake of pure honey, cows’ milk, herbal tea and many more can provide you great relief.
Avoiding excessive physical exertions and keeping your place dust free would certainly help you a lot. Ayurveda has specified certain exercises for asthma, which improves the respiratory system and meditation, keep you away from stress and anxiety. Being close to nature, walking, and keeping your self will help you with a speedy recovery.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel