ALL >> Health >> View Article
Coping With Anxiety - Aurvedic Solutions
Total Articles: 69
At some point of time you might have come across moments, which are really shocking or create surprises. The extent or severity of anxiety matters the most. There are many occasions, when you can become the victim of these attacks. Some of them are:
• While going for an interview
• Before an exam
• Going to the hospital for check up
• Attending the first day of the school or office etc.
In the above listed situations you tend to think about the consequences or the unforeseen outcome, which results in anxiety or worries. Over a period of time these worries take the shape of panic attacks. If everything goes well, then you may relax with 100% cool and peace of mind.
In case of any unfavorable situations, there could be unexpected worries. As a result of this the panic attacks causes the following harm to your body and health:
• Your brain triggers overflow of chemicals into the blood stream
• You will experience faster heart beat, which you may feel in the chest as well
• You will feel uneasiness in chest and the legs turn to jelly
• There will be shallow and rapid breathing
• There will be tightness in the muscles and your mind will be always alert about the changes that take place in your body.
• You will start feeling light headed and start experiencing sickness and nausea
• There will be some irregular activities in your stomach
In order to cope with anxiety you need to take some immediate action. The actions could be in the form of medicines or through meditation. There are many kinds of yoga postures, which will help you to get rid of awkward situations. There are many people around the world, who suffer from anxiety related issues.
According to the doctors and psychological experts, the first thing, which you should do in order to treat the panic attack is to face the situation. The moment you start taking control over the worse situation you will start feeling better and there will be improvement in your health condition as well.
Some of the most common situations for the panic attacks causes are:
• Break up in relationship
• Insecurity in jobs
• Too much of debts
• Losing self confidence in many cases
Apart from many kinds of medicines you can start controlling the panic attacks with the help of simple techniques. There are many ways in the Ayurveda, which will help you in coming out of such situations. One of the best methods is through relaxation and breathing techniques. In case, you feel stressed, then simply relax for some time and start converting the negative thoughts into peaceful and positive thoughts.
According to Ayurveda, Vata is the reason behind anxiety. Therefore, to balance Vata various procedures has to be followed. Panchakarma is useful in rejuvenating and detoxifying the body. Ashwagandha is a natural herb that is anti-depressant. It can be taken in the form of pills, or syrups.
In order to cope with anxiety you need to start some of the therapies such as reflexology, massages, aroma therapy, yoga, meditation etc.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat