ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Announces 2014 Wrangler Polar Edition
Total Articles: 2
After being introduced at the Frankfort Motor Show, Jeep has recently announced that a new special edition Jeep Wrangler
will be making its way to North America. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition will be joining a lineup of Special Edition
Wranglers, including the Jeep Wrangler Dragon and Jeep Wrangler Freedom editions.
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition will be based on the two-door Wrangler and four-door Wrangler Unlimited. The
Wrangler Polar Edition will pay tribute to the weather of the Polar Regions, just like last year's Jeep Wrangler Arctic Edition;
however, instead of paying tribute to the North Pole like the Arctic Edition, the Polar Edition will pay tribute to Antarctica and
has badges that feature the coordinates of Vostok, Antarctica. Vostok, Antarctica is the location with the coldest temperatures
that have ever been recorded on Earth.
The North American 2014 Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition will come in the exclusive color of Hydro Blue, just like the European
version. Silver and white colors are also available. The Polar Edition features outlines of a mountain on each side of the
exterior of the Power Dome hood. The exterior also features a body color hard top, a black trimmed grille, and black painted
Wrangler Sahara wheels. Visually, the only difference between the North American and European versions of the Polar Edition
is the addition of U.S. specific bumpers.
The interior of the Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition is more upscale than the Wrangler Sahara. The interior features heated leather
seats with the mountain range of the Polar Edition on them. The interior is black and trimmed in white with the stitching on the
seats, steering wheel, passenger grab handle, HVAC bezels, and the door armrests are painted in white high gloss
Mechanically speaking, the 2014 Wrangler Polar Edition is essentially identical to the other cars in the Wrangler lineup. They
feature a 285 horsepower, 3.6 liter, V-6 standard with a six speed manual transmission. The five speed automatic transmission
for the Jeep is optional. A Dana 30 front axle and Dana 44 rear axle come standard just like on the Wrangler Sahara. The
Wrangler Polar Edition also adds a limited slip rear that is different from the standard equipment list.
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition starts at $33,500. The Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition starts at a price point of around
$37,200. The price for the Unlimited Edition also includes the destination charge. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition will
be available in North American dealers starting in November 2013.
Looking for a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM near Hartford, CT? Stop into Bolles Motors and we will get you into the car of your dreams! If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords South Windsor Chrysler dealer or Dodge dealer Enfield, come visit Bolles Motors showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point