ALL >> Health >> View Article
Asthma Prognosis For Proper Care And Treatment
Total Articles: 69
Asthma is fast affecting millions of people round the world causing thousands of deaths every year. The disease causes inflammation of the lungs and narrows down the airways, which makes it difficult for the affected person to breathe. When an asthma attack occurs it causes constriction of the muscle cells in the airways, also known as the bronchi. Due to this the airways get swollen and inflamed. A person suffering from asthma can always prevent an attack with proper knowledge about the Asthma Prognosis and the necessary precautions.
Asthma Prognosis – A Brief Insight
• Some people acquire asthma genetically, which means since birth. As such the problem seems to run in the family where the affected members have a highly reactive immunity system, which over reacts to any external factor causing the inflammatory sensation in the airways and this is taken as one of the major effects of asthma.
• Asthma may also be caused due to several external factors like harmful chemicals, pollutants, tobacco smoke, dust, micro organisms like bacteria, fungal spores, and viruses, and so on. An attack may occur when such conditions are present usually while the person is laughing or exercising. Cold in the presence of these harmful substances may also trigger an attack.
• The main signs to characterize an Asthma Prognosis are through the dry to wet coughing, breathlessness, delayed milestones, occasional wheezing, and a feeling of panic and anxiety.
• The treatment for asthma attacks depends mostly on Asthma Inhalers. The inhaler helps the bronchial muscles to open up again, which fades away the inflammatory feeling and allows the person to breathe freely. This form of medication is very important, which makes it vital for the person affected by asthma to carry an inhaler at all times.
Steps to use Asthma Inhalers
The proper use of the inhaler is vital so that the affected person can get immediate relief by the medication being delivered correctly to the lungs. The inhaler must be shaken well before use not once but several times. The person should be standing upright while using the inhaler with the head held straight. He should keep on exhaling until he starts to feel that no more air is left in the lungs. He should now insert the inhaler into the mouth and seal it properly with his lips and press down once on the canister, which will release a single dose of the medication.
After this the person should remove the inhaler from the mouth and continue to breathe through the mouth until air begins to fill the lungs. When the lungs are able to fill with air, one should hold the breath for about ten seconds and then exhale. If the person is still unable to breathe freely, then all the steps must be repeated again.
Asthma Inhalers may bring temporary relief to the victim to overcome an attack, however for the longer run it is definitely not a form of cure for asthma. The ayurvedic treatment for asthma is proving to be very effective and more people are opting for this today. This method believes that asthma occurs mostly due to toxins that build up in body because of improper diet, poor digestion, and chemical imbalances. Various kinds of herbs are used to cure the disease along with a spiritual approach for a complete healthy lifestyle.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men