ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Some Useful Information On Permanent Residence In Miami
Total Articles: 11
There are good many attorneys and law firms in the city of Miami, who is operating under different branches of law. One such branch of law that ever has importance due to the job opportunities provided for foreign nationals in the United States is the immigration branch. This branch takes care of the rules and laws pertaining to Visa, Green Card, permanent and temporary residence status of people from other nations. The professional attorneys and the law firms operating in this field can take care of the different family immigration issues. Many foreign people working in the United States finds it difficult to get a reunion with their family members just because of the fact that they are not able to get the appropriate visa for the members. Even though, they enter this nation with the visa supplied by their employer, they have no other option other than trying out personally for obtaining the required visa to their family members.
If an individual is in the above-mentioned situation with the hope to get his family members to the city of Miami, he can get in touch with the permanent residence lawyer in Miami. Here are the options available for this individual, who already had permanent residency status in the United States;
When a professional is contacted, he will be guiding the individual with respect to the wide range of options available for getting the required visa for his family members. He can bring in his spouse, parents, children and even siblings as well. After analyzing his situation, the attorney will be suggesting the right one that can be helpful from the following options available:
It is possible to get permission for immediate relatives namely spouse, parents and children of less than 21 years.
There is another category called FB-1 and this category includes unmarried sons and daughters of US Citizens
FB-2 is another option, wherein married sons and daughters can be brought in
FB-4 is where sisters and brothers of the person can be brought in
K-1 and K-3 fiance visas is another category, where in fiancée of the individual can be brought in and under this category the permission will be valid only for 90 days
K-3 Visas are meant for spouse, whose petition for the permanent residence was not approved and was forwarded to the US consulate in the home country of the spouse.
After analyzing the requirement of the individual contacting him, a permanent residence lawyer in Miami can suggest the right option and will also make the process easier.
If you are looking for Immigration attorney miami and Working visa lawyer miami then you are at the right place. We provide high quality, efficient and prompt legal representation to clients in all matters pertaining to United States immigration and nationality law. please click here
Legal Articles1. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
2. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
3. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
4. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
5. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
6. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
7. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
8. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
9. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
10. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
11. Employment Lawyers Perth
12. Dallas Personal Injuries Increased” – How About Mediation
Author: Ted Lyon
13. Guidebook For Parents In Fort Worth On Child Custody
Author: Kevin Clark
14. Seven Common Traffic Offences That May Bring You Ticket Or Fine In Toronto
Author: Neil Dasilva
15. Fort Worth’s Divorces Are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime