ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Some Useful Information On Permanent Residence In MiamiBy Expert Author: kenny akonlee
There are good many attorneys and law firms in the city of Miami, who is operating under different branches of law. One such branch of law that ever has importance due to the job opportunities provided for foreign nationals in the United States is the immigration branch. This branch takes care of the rules and laws pertaining to Visa, Green Card, permanent and temporary residence status of people from other nations. The professional attorneys and the law firms operating in this field can take care of the different family immigration issues. Many foreign people working in the United States finds it difficult to get a reunion with their family members just because of the fact that they are not able to get the appropriate visa for the members. Even though, they enter this nation with the visa supplied by their employer, they have no other option other than trying out personally for obtaining the required visa to their family members.
If an individual is in the above-mentioned situation with the hope to get his family members to the city of Miami, he can get in touch with the permanent residence lawyer in Miami. Here are the options available for this individual, who already had permanent residency status in the United States;
When a professional is contacted, he will be guiding the individual with respect to the wide range of options available for getting the required visa for his family members. He can bring in his spouse, parents, children and even siblings as well. After analyzing his situation, the attorney will be suggesting the right one that can be helpful from the following options available:
It is possible to get permission for immediate relatives namely spouse, parents and children of less than 21 years.
There is another category called FB-1 and this category includes unmarried sons and daughters of US Citizens
FB-2 is another option, wherein married sons and daughters can be brought in
FB-4 is where sisters and brothers of the person can be brought in
K-1 and K-3 fiance visas is another category, where in fiancée of the individual can be brought in and under this category the permission will be valid only for 90 days
K-3 Visas are meant for spouse, whose petition for the permanent residence was not approved and was forwarded to the US consulate in the home country of the spouse.
After analyzing the requirement of the individual contacting him, a permanent residence lawyer in Miami can suggest the right option and will also make the process easier.
If you are looking for Immigration attorney miami and Working visa lawyer miami then you are at the right place. We provide high quality, efficient and prompt legal representation to clients in all matters pertaining to United States immigration and nationality law. please click here
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation