ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Girona: Renting Villas For Vacation
Total Articles: 55
Girona is located on the bank of river Ter in the northeastern region of Catalonia. It is one of the many famous seaside tourist spots. The buildings and monuments enhance the natural scenic beauty. Around the city you will find ancient cultural heritage buildings which are really worth watching. Ever since Girona gained its spot among the tourists, it has been attracting millions and millions of tourists year after year.
Many tourists come alone; some come with family and some with their friends. Few spend a longer vacation than their stipulated time but it is worth spending a long time for your vacation provided everything is taken care of. Well, many tourists come here to enjoy the sea side view along with the local beauties which you will definitely explore and experience. The villas are very famous here for their versatility and homely comfort with tailor-made customer service. If you are planning for a getaway with your friends, you will definitely enjoy the stay; if you are with family, you will love the interiors and the art work of the house. The villas have 2-4 bedded rooms, some of them have 5 bedded rooms as well to accommodate large group members who come together to spend their vacation. All of these bedrooms have air conditioning with attached bathrooms. The bathrooms are well maintained and fully furnished with bath tub, bidet, bold shower heads, toiletries, etc. All the rooms, corridors and hallways are decorated with art works and paint works with a beautiful chandelier on the ceiling. The ground floor consists of the kitchen with dining hall and the common living room. The common living room has flat TV with 24 hour cable connection, telephone, Wi-Fi connection which is secured; kids can enjoy the video games and the youngsters can listen to music on the music system.
Around the house you find a parking garage in case you want to hire a vehicle to drive by yourself to the nearest city points. There is a private pool; some villas have a comparatively smaller pool while others have a big one where you can have your own party or a pool side lunch for your kids. There is also a lush garden for an evening stroll and illumination where you see the villa glow up in the evening. Every need has been handpicked and provided for each of its customers.
Welcome to Girona!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David