ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Different Types Of Lehenga Cholis
Total Articles: 93
The latest trends in fashion are changing and this effects the designs and style of Indian clothes like Saris, Salwar Kameez, and Lehenga Choli. Lehenga cholis are the ones those are most affected by the modifying trends which in turn resulted in a wide range of lehenga cholis of various designs. It is considered as an age old traditional bridal dress which is worn in India, North India to be specific. It is also worn during festivals and special occasions. Chaniya choli is another term for it and it has the best selection in Gujarat and Rajasthan. It is the embodiment of womanhood. Various designer Lehenga choli are available online as well as in designer stores. Present day lahenga cholis are inspired by latest Bollywood designs.
Lahenga, Choli and the Fabric it is made of:-
A Lahenga (Ghagra) can be described as a form of skirt which is long, embroidered and pleated so as to give it a stunning look. It can be made from a number of fabrics like Cotton, Khadi, Silk, Crape, Georgette, Satin, Net, Brocade and Chiffon. Among all this, Silk is the one which is preferred. A choli is a midriff-baring blouse shell garment. It is cut in such a manner that it fit tightly to the body with short sleeves and low neck.
Different types of Lehenga cholis are described below:-
• Embroidered Lehenga: - It’s a traditional wear of women of ancient period. The long skirt is designed with embroidery and mirror work which gives women quite feminine and graceful look. The choli is short and fitted one in festive colours with gorgeous embroideries.
• Zardosi Lahenga: - This is a traditional wear during Mughal times. These types of lehengas come in different styles and can be worn during festivals and other special occasions. Zardosi Lehengas are made of rich fabrics like silk, organza;jamewars and brocades which make them elaborate and give them a glamorous look.
• Straight Cut Lehenga: -This type of lehenga designs goes well with almost all the body types. It features a wraparound skirt which falls straight from the waist to the hemline with slits on sides. The kind of choli that will look good with it is, that falls beneath the collarbone so that it can give a long and enhanced look to the body.
• Mermaid Style Lehenga:-These types of lehenga highlight the curves and it fits up to the knee and then spreads out gracefully. Women having hourglass figure or straight body should go for this style. The choli should be halter neck style.
• Circular Lehenga: - The lehenga style has beautiful broad flare & great volume. This is good for women with cone-shaped bodies. The choli should be sophisticated and precise in its design and fabrics.
• Panel Length Lehenga: - This offers slimming effect and gives a right amount of flare. This is made by stitching numerous panels together which are of similar fabrics or of different fabrics. .The choli should be long as it hides the extra flab.
• A-Line Lehenga: - The cut of this lahenga is such that it looks like that of A which starts from the waist till the hem. The choli should have puffy sleeves so that it highlights the upper part of the body.
This article written and posted by a fashion designer who working with kalkifashion.com and gives more information how to wear lehenga choli.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Few Useful Tips To Look Gorgeous In Salwar Kameez
Author: Daniel Bennett
2. Secrets For Purchasing A Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses
3. Tips For Choosing The Ideal Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Uk
4. What To Know Before Going To A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
5. Tissot Sea Touch T026.420.11.031.00 Mens Watch |the Voodoo Diver From Tissot
Author: Jasson C
6. Ladies Bikinis Znu.com Sport Bikini
7. Sparkly And Lovely Crystal Jewelry For All
Author: Ethan Collins
8. Bikini Online Shop Znu.com Sport Bikini
9. Bikini Pictures Znu.com Sport Bikini
10. Get Your Wedding Dress To Fit Exactly As You Need It To
Author: Wedding Dress
11. Get The Perfect Look In Ball Dresses Nz
12. All In One Swim Dress With Beauty, Style And Sophistication
13. Enjoy The Convenience Of Shopping Sarees Online
Author: Daniel Bennett
14. Accessorize Your Outfit With Bangles To Create A Stunning Look
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Design And Features Of Platform Boots
Author: Jason Lindsay